The Home Of European Paintball

Super5ives Series - Forum ownership

cjsoftuk

Owner at Super5ives
Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
www.super5ives.com
Hi guys,

Back in early 2015 Kitch sold Super5ives to me, and handed over the keys, domain names, Facebook, etc. The one bit that we never quite ironed out was P8ntballer, and I've not really needed/wanted to make use of it until now.

I'm in the middle of starting to launch the 2016 season, and want to know what the deal with the Super5ives forum on here under Tournaments is and who I need to talk to in order to transfer that to me from Kitch so we can start making use of it again.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris Malton

Reactions: A.B and Spikerz

cjsoftuk

Owner at Super5ives
Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
www.super5ives.com
Thanks @Bolter - I thought it might be a case of need to talk to Robbo, but wasn't 100% sure. I'll await his reply in due course, as I do acknowledge that this time of the year is for family and friends and that he's a busy man anyway.

Reactions: Bolter

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'm afraid the words 'busy' and 'Robbo' are mutually exclusive but anyways, Kitch is a friend of mine and so he didn't have to pay for advertising his league.
Our rules state that if you are making money from whatever it is you are doing whether that be manufacturing products or promoting events then you have to pay.

I think that's fair, it's how the world ticks over and as far as I know, I haven't yet registered as a charity.
There are predictable exceptions though with the most common being, I don't charge my friends.
And with no disrespect intended, I don't know you and so that exception won't apply.
However, p8ntballer.com has a responsibility to help grow our sport and so I'll waive any advertising charges and wish you the best of the luck.

One cautionary note, please don't consider this as a green light to post gigantic advertising images - just keep it sensible and in line with other people who promote events - basically, don't take the pis$ and we'll all get along fine.

Cheers !

cjsoftuk

Owner at Super5ives
Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
www.super5ives.com
Thank you @Robbo - that is truly appreciated.

As a mark of that appreciation, I'm going to make a point of taking out Platinum membership for my account - I've been a member on here long enough that I should have done that quite some time back... (although haven't been posting for some time)

If you ever decide to change that decision, please talk to me and I'll go and see what I can find in the budget.

Thank you once again.

Chris

cjsoftuk

Owner at Super5ives
Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
www.super5ives.com
Could somebody please do the necessary adjustment on my permissions to allow me to pin/unpin threads in that forum please? In reality I think that's probably all I need in terms of admin rights.