Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Superman !!!!!!

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Don't get hung up on the whole superman shiz, it's pretty useless doing a full flat dive.

Use your leading forearm and elbow to guide you and kinda have a small area in contact with the ground. Push with your feet and throw your energy into your forearm/elbow and use your thighs to steady your slide, then be ready to pop yourself up off your thighs and elbow, your gun will be fine and ready to fire. Just don't slide unitl you stop, use your momentum to get you off the ground.

Also, practice the curling slide, for when you run at an angle into a bunker. Run in, slide using your forearm/elbow as a pivot but with your hips and side to slide with, curl your lower half round to help you spring up into a crawl or shooting position.

Then, go grab all the gold, glory, girls and fame.

Remember me whe you're famous.

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
Also, practice the curling slide, for when you run at an angle into a bunker. Run in, slide using your forearm/elbow as a pivot but with your hips and side to slide with, curl your lower half round to help you spring up into a crawl or shooting position.
one with the gun shows you how to do this really well.

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
its a falling run that you want to get used to doing. a controlled fall. I know this might sound stupid but lean forwards really far and try to out run your own legs if you know what i mean...you are falling over for like 20 ft lol...it keeps you low to miss lanes and gives you that motion to go into a dive. and dont dive at a 45 degree angle get really low and push at the last little bit like a 10 degree angle from the floor.

try it, it dont work for every body but it works :)

-MJ

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Superman... should put a maximum age limit on it!

I'll be honest enough to say that even though I'm a very fit 39 years old, I still can't bring myself to throw myself into a superman in drilling..... but in a practice game yesterday I did a kind of graceful superman into the snake whilst under fire and the ground wasnt exactly soft.... if needs must then you do it I suppose. :cool:

Can feel it a bit today, as I'm not as young as I used to be...:rolleyes:

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
I'll be honest enough to say that even though I'm a very fit 39 years old, I still can't bring myself to throw myself into a superman in drilling..... but in a practice game yesterday I did a kind of graceful superman into the snake whilst under fire and the ground wasnt exactly soft.... if needs must then you do it I suppose. :cool:

Can feel it a bit today, as I'm not as young as I used to be...:rolleyes:
39 ? your still a toddler mate;)

Just make sure you warm up before playing, and stretch those muscle groups.