Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Surviving with a mech marker

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
remember it only takes one shot mate, just make it count. If you're focused on trying to get 10 BPS from your mech gun you won't be very accurate, so focus on keeping your gun on target and playing the game. I survived with a mech on the supair, it's just harder getting the feet or packs hanging out etc..

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Cusack said:
remember it only takes one shot mate, just make it count. If you're focused on trying to get 10 BPS from your mech gun you won't be very accurate, so focus on keeping your gun on target and playing the game. I survived with a mech on the supair, it's just harder getting the feet or packs hanging out etc..
Glad to know it can be done - Will practice as much as I can beforehand in being accurate at longer range. Were you playing against mainly electro's then?

Keeping an eye out for a good deal in the Classifieds forum too.

Cheers,

-Will

NorthIrish

Apr 30, 2005
Bristol
Visit site
hey, I started this season using an automag and playing div 1 NSPL. It was tough but it taught me so much more about staying allive. when got my current gat i was murdering ppl out there

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
NorthIrish said:
hey, I started this season using an automag and playing div 1 NSPL. It was tough but it taught me so much more about staying allive. when got my current gat i was murdering ppl out there
Good to hear. Fancy sharing tips?

Thinking of an analogy, I guess its a bit like footballers practicing running etc in sand so when they go to run on grass its much easier. Random eh ;)

Appreciate the info guys,

-Will

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
Tom Allen said:
It's always the man more than the marker, but to his credit Mark shoots an electro now, and has not looked back since.

can this be MR ALLEN giving ME a bit of CREDIT, and not just ny electro an angel, they rock:D

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
Hey
i havent been playing paintball very long about 2months actually but every week.
Iv been going to PBMania every wed night Nr. Darlington Co.Durham PM me anyone from the area wanting details and ill give you the info...anyway i am only 15 and the rest of the players i play against and with all have top notch elec markers and play in big tornaments and everything but i had to play with site inferno. Im not saying i am good but i managed to keep up with the "BIG GUNS" by waiting for them to bob away and setting up so when they reappear i can splat them, it not all that difficult to put a few balls down at them with a mech inferno just pull the trigger fast lol:D I find the best weapon i have is being a fast little sneaky player. I dont actually play properly but i guess you can say im a front player, i wait until the opposition disappear to reload or whatever and i sneak bunker to bunker with out them realises and when they open up to shoot at my previous bunker i open fire on them and more often than not if your accurate and put a few well placed shots at them youve tagged them before they can realise that youve moved and turn to shoot you but if you miss and they turn they hide straight away...Works alot lol!!!!!

Hope this helps me telling you my great fun times over the 2months of me playing lol:cool:

Craig

Good look

bulldog2k

Hey
i havent been playing paintball very long about 2months actually but every week.
Iv been going to PBMania every wed night Nr. Darlington Co.Durham PM me anyone from the area wanting details and ill give you the info...anyway i am only 15 and the rest of the players i play against and with all have top notch elec markers and play in big tornaments and everything but i had to play with site inferno. Im not saying i am good but i managed to keep up with the "BIG GUNS" by waiting for them to bob away and setting up so when they reappear i can splat them, it not all that difficult to put a few balls down at them with a mech inferno just pull the trigger fast lol:D I find the best weapon i have is being a fast little sneaky player. I dont actually play properly but i guess you can say im a front player, i wait until the opposition disappear to reload or whatever and i sneak bunker to bunker with out them realises and when they open up to shoot at my previous bunker i open fire on them and more often than not if your accurate and put a few well placed shots at them youve tagged them before they can realise that youve moved and turn to shoot you but if you miss and they turn they hide straight away...Works alot lol!!!!!

Hope this helps me telling you my great fun times over the 2months of me playing lol:cool:

Craig

Good look

Bless!!