Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Swarm Open Reball Session

TonyF

Swarm
Sep 22, 2002
Essex
www.swarmpaintball.co.uk
hello, sounded like it was alot of fun, will you be opening again because i would be up for coming down next time its open.

cheers

Martin.
We train there nearly every weekend over the winter. Saturday was an open session, by invite, to let some players see how we run and how reball can work. I think another team will be using reball very soon as a result of it.
I hope we will be holding another in the new year, although, as it is run as a team training session places will be limited to about four or five individuals. We don't really want to get whole teams down, as we are just trying to get people interested.
As a side note, we are looking for one or two players to join the team for 2007, playing division 1 P.A. (xball) and at least 2 Millenniums. Anyone interested must have experience and be prepared to train most weekends. But the rewards are good, with a good sponsorship package for 2007 ;)

Chuck

Northern by a mile
Aug 4, 2003
Essex
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
I'm converted to the idea that you do not need a full business style/size area to make good use of Re Ball.
The Swarm hall was 20-22 meters square, six bunkers were in use for the snap shooting and the same but with the use of a Zipper for the hold down and running shooting. I was also amazed how durable the reballs are. Swarm have been using theirs for 8 months and show no sign of wear (one of my concerns) and originally purchased 500 each and have not had to top up so far.

We are looking into setting one up locally in a scout hall and using it weekday evenings. This will be between 4 of us and we plan on buying 500 each to start with and see how we get on, not really hard or expensive is it?

Any one that is interested in doing something similar just get yourself down there for a look and although Tony will not do everything for you he will help you out with advice, and I will do the same when we are up and running.

Watching the Swarm guys drill it was obvious how much a difference it can make.
Cheers Swarm.