Sweetspotting is the key

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
Cheers!!

Originally posted by Al Woods
Thanks for the compliments CJohn, we've been working on our breaks for ages, one day we'll shoot someone doing it:D
:
erm, don't think you need to worry about that mate, remember that practice when you guys said 'if we hit you off the break don't go out but let us know'? I seem to remember most the team coming up to you afterwards!

MarkB

Phoenix Killah
Jul 25, 2001
In the fifty!
www.hkarmy.com
Agreed my good friend.
I hope you all payed attention as Al has nailed it with that one.
You gota have a good well planned break out to get your players where you want them and to take control of the game. The control aspect is the key coz if you have that you can then move your front players up the field and destroy the opposition. Watch out for K2 they will be going places this year.

Temple, Crystal Palace, Elsham....the dead box he he he!
And they may win something if they listen to Al.

Laterz dude:D

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Loadin bunkers with players makes for easier snap shootin, i.e. you dont have to faff about movin all round the bunker, you can just get a mate to do it. You always have cover when runnin to another bunker, and as The Esteemed Al Woods says, it looks damn good.
And watching the K2 Machine doin this sweetspottin stuff is somethin to behold, let me tell ya's.
L8r

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
just been bunkered

You're right buddy, it isn't uncommon and it aint impossible to key the centre bunker and try to pin you in. When we walk the field we try try to think of what re-actions will or may happen from our actions and if we kinda think it would be easy for the other dudes to block us when we get in there, we won't do it. Simple as that really. This loading bunkers doesn't always work out the best option but sometimes it's better than sending a few guys into a rain of paint that you know for certain will be there. :rolleyes:

Tony - Stupid Troopers

NorTees massive!
Jul 11, 2001
NorTees
Visit site
Avalanche at toulouse...

Did anyone see Avalanche's games on the JT field? they were putting 3 or 4 guys behind the centre back T-bag on the break, sweet spotting like mad then moving up. looked good and worked too.

we've been doing similar stuff since and it really works. thing is you need to do some serious field walking to do it properly, something we don't get much chance at in most tourneys, usually it's only a quick look round on the before you start playing.

oh, and Al, the only trophies you'll be getting'll be 2nds, behind us!

:D

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Don't sweat it Iceman, you got plenty o' time dude. As for the Stupid Troopers, well, their time is up I'm afraid. :cool:

2nds behind you boys?? I think more like light years ahead of you.:D