Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Swiss Watches - Omega, Eterna, Zenith, Longines, Certronic, Cartier

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
My wife bought me a lovely new watch for my birthday (longines heritage 1954) So I have decided to cut down a bit on my collection. Don't really wear Gold watches, so they are wasted on me.
For those that don't know, I'm a jeweller by trade, so I get the best pick of watches. all are genuine and beautiful! Ideal collectors and investors watches.
I collect f300/sonic/tuning fork movements as I find them mesmersing!! link to vid - Watch me!
Like many other manufacturers, Omega employed the ESA 9162 (date only) and ESA 9164 (day and date) tuning fork movements in many of their watches. These Omegas were usually referred to as the ‘Omega f300′ models reflecting the frequency of the tuning fork.
The ESA 9162 / ESA 9184 are often considered the “Rolls Royce” of tuning fork movements. It was designed by Max Hetzel, who had previously worked for Bulova
Proof pic

Cartier Santos Demoiselle Small W25066z6
Link to new - click Price new £4900
Watch I bought for my wife.... but she wants a bigger watch o_O
I'd rather this be cash on collection I will accept paypal but would still you rather collect. Treat the mrs, so you can get away with buying more markers (see my other thread!)
Good condition Stainless and solid 18ct gold. This comes with no Cartier paperwork or box, but I will include a Insurance valuation for this watch from a high street Jewellers.
£2500

Omega f300 De Ville Chronometer Day date
Nice condition Omega, shark strap, worn but useable condition strap. Fully serviced. nice day date. all god plating good condition. £495

Eterna sonic (f300 movement)
The watch that started my collecting of tuning fork movements. When I got this it had the "gasket goo" issue, I had this fully serviced and cleaned. so now is a perfect watch.
This watch was issued to mr j.h.hope in apprieiation of 30 years service 1977 by ford. it was purchased from Garrards of london, and comes with presentation box with ford logo.
£295

Certina Certronic (f300 movement)
A rare to find Certina branded tuning fork watch. Nice green face. My plan was to put this on a tasty nato strap.
Fully serviced.
£395

Zenith xl-tronic (f300 movement)
To be honest I dont want to see this going, but its not being worn. Zenith strap, watch is mint and beautiful.
£695

Longines 1970's Chronograph.
The watch I was wearing every day until my wife bought me my new one. Basically an Omega Speedmaster made by longines. A very rare beautiful watch, be a bit different, than the common moon watch!
rotor - l 674.2 longines gwc 674
movement - modified 7750
case back longines 2351
Crown - longines
strap - longines
£ 1100 or swap for mint lv1 + cash, oled lux+ small cash, gst.

Reactions: Evil Rich

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
not at the min i'm afraid, just got in a gen 1 omega seamaster 300m, but I think that is for keeps.
Just sold a bond 1958 rolex sub.... but it went for 16k, which was a bit more than you were looking to spend! Its a shame as it was out of my league, would have loved that one for me!

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
Cartier Santos Demoiselle Small W25066z6
Link to new - click Price new £4900
Watch I bought for my wife.... but she wants a bigger watch o_O
I'd rather this be cash on collection I will accept paypal but would still you rather collect. Treat the mrs, so you can get away with buying more markers (see my other thread!)
Good condition Stainless and solid 18ct gold. This comes with no Cartier paperwork or box, but I will include a Insurance valuation for this watch from a high street Jewellers.
£2500

My Mrs has now told me what she would accept cash wise....... so can now take £1200 and a lv1 for me!