The Home Of European Paintball

SWPL leg 1

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
Sad are not doing this event!!! :(
we enquired but didn't confirm
Im sorry but we are all students who were going to enter and after the dam we simply didn't have the funds

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
yeah- sorry for any confusion- we enquired as to spaces but never booked. We'd be higher than div C anyways...

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Divisions are equally balanced Dicky - makes no odds if you're in A, B or C. This means all teams get to play teams of differing abilities and you play different teams at each event.

About SAD booking in. Are you guys absolutely sure no SAD team is playing? We were asked to book you in just this Wednesday. Unfortunately, I didn't take the call - Rob did.

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Originally posted by Syd (SWPL)
Divisions are equally balanced Dicky - makes no odds if you're in A, B or C. This means all teams get to play teams of differing abilities and you play different teams at each event.

About SAD booking in. Are you guys absolutely sure no SAD team is playing? We were asked to book you in just this Wednesday. Unfortunately, I didn't take the call - Rob did.
Ok- my bad regarding the divisions- sorry about that- its due to a screaming mad man on the phone going 'Are we playing then?', if you see what I mean.

We're definately not going to be there- Alex Hicks said he'd spoke to Rob, but not actually confirmed the place.

Once again, sorry about the confusion.

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Fortunately, we had a team on stand by - Showtime Unlimited - so we've still got the full 33 teams. Divisions have changed slighty though, so take another look. Instead of posting them again, I will edit the above list.