Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

T-shirt Design Feedback

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
nice shirt designs,yeah hoodys would be good and any type of head wear is a good move ,oh yeah im pretty handy with ps too and am trying out illustrator aswell, if you ever want any designs thrown your way give me a shout

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
Heres something for you to look at:

I went to the website where we did get the brushes from. I clicked on the exact brush that was mentioned and followed the website through to a devientart webpage of the owner.
An email address is given on the page and it does not match to either of those given by good fella.
When looking at other designs from this user there are no foliage ones as stated by GOOD FELLA.
The owner is also female.
Here is the website:

http://kshinn.deviantart.com/

Still confused about this and personally not convinced.
all she says is this
"If you ever do any arts or works with this brushes, show me cause I really wanna see how you work with it!"
nothing bout crediting her good fella is just trying it on

webber

imperialclothing.co.uk
Sep 11, 2006
Milton Keynes
Update:

Hey guys,
I made a nice myspace page yesterday and got it up and running for imperial clothing as we are currently having problems with the website.
Please check it out!

There are currently no images of the larger designs but they will be up later this evening so keep checking back.
Feel free to add us and send us any comments or give us feedback on this thread.
The link is:

www.myspace.com/imperial_clothing_online

Thanks
James

I also believe that today, the other James is looking into material to produce training style paintball tops or tops to wear under your jerseys. But this is still in the pipeline. I think he is also looking into headbands today aswell.