Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

T-shirt Design Feedback

G.Ash

1st Wave
Sep 24, 2007
thats the problem with putting markers on t shirts.
agreed, but if there is a variety to choose from then that problem is taken away, that design i think is great but i wouldnt buy it cause i dont use a etek or ego, its a bit like driving a bmw but having a jaguar key ring, if you know what i mean

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Not at all seeing as these are casual clothes and the general public wouldn't have a clue ;)
plus ego outlines look the shizz.

webber

imperialclothing.co.uk
Sep 11, 2006
Milton Keynes
Not at all seeing as these are casual clothes and the general public wouldn't have a clue ;)
plus ego outlines look the shizz.
Yes these are only for casual use, I personally wouldn't be to bothered if I owned a matrix marker but had an ego displayed on my chest, but i guess others may?

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
let us know when they are in production - will defo take a black and white one of number 11 - i.e. as it is now

G.Ash

1st Wave
Sep 24, 2007
Yes these are only for casual use, I personally wouldn't be to bothered if I owned a matrix marker but had an ego displayed on my chest, but i guess others may?
properly just me being a fussy old fart:D

GOOD FELLA

Dec 10, 2007
Tut Tut

I am sorry to say that most of your tees can not be used as you are using my
already owned designs.There my photoshop brushes that i created and made available as a download for other photoshop users and state that if you would like to use these designs you MUST ask me first.As you did not i will not allow you to use the designs i created..and with the foilage brush i stated this is only for your personal use and nothing else.
please email me a.s.a.p at kai-lu-wang-clothing@hotmail.co.uk

jamtheman188

IMPERIAL CLOTHING
Aug 16, 2006
Milton Keynes
I am sorry to say that most of your tees can not be used as you are using my
already owned designs.There my photoshop brushes that i created and made available as a download for other photoshop users and state that if you would like to use these designs you MUST ask me first.As you did not i will not allow you to use the designs i created..and with the foilage brush i stated this is only for your personal use and nothing else.
please email me a.s.a.p at kai-lu-wang-clothing@hotmail.co.uk
What the hell are you talking about? None of the brushes we used were made by you, and that email address doesnt exist.

GOOD FELLA

Dec 10, 2007
its not rocket science my friend....your t-shirt designs are just t-shirts with my designs on them...not all of them but numbers.4 5 8 and 9 are all designs that i made.