Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

T15 customisation advice

Al_the_Cat

Oct 4, 2018
hi all

i just purchased a t15 from the good guys at BZ paintball, with a bunch of other things as i want to get into magfed. honestly couldn't recommend them enough. but any way ..........i have a few questions hopefully you guys an help me out.

1. i bought a valken red dot but unfortunately it doesnt seem to co-witness with the front iron sight, does anyone have a sight they recommend id like to upgrade to a scope at some-point but for now just using a riser and leaving the iron sight as aesthetics might be my only option.

2. which brings me to my next question stocks.........it came with the free floating air through stock, im not sold on it if im honest! i think i would prefer remote line id just like peoples thoughts on the two options, i would like to switch sides with the marker and dont want to carry too much weight in games.

3. does anyone recommend a seller for AR parts like hand guards etc......

i will leave it at that for now, but any tips, questions etc jump right in, hope everyone is safe at the moment take care

alex

BigVic1971

Big Vic
Jun 25, 2019
Falkirk, Scotland
If you're using a red dot sight ditch the iron sights. I use a 20mm riser with my holo sight on my Milsigs. This helps to get them a bit higher and negate the issues related to having to wear a mask.

Brownell's is a UK company that is pretty good for AR parts like pistol grips etc.

Modern Combat Sports UK stock remote line air through stocks that are pretty reasonably priced.

Al_the_Cat

Oct 4, 2018
Thanks for the response big vic, i may just go Go for the buffer tube and buy a real steal stock, at least ill have options then and a riser is on the cards. i would like to have a short build 10inch barrel and brownells was a good call, it has pretty much most of the customisation i would like, their are things i need to negotiate like if switching sides with a remote line and sling are feasible to navigate corners, load-out placement and weight are another concern im just gonna have to wait to try it out. once we all get through this safely.

Muckypup

Platinum Member
Nov 27, 2021
Outwell
+1 for Brownell's here, use them a lot at work and they're second to none for their service and speed, not to mention they don't sell anything that's not good quality!