Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

T15

Ashfire

Sep 3, 2014
So I've ordered a t15 for some rare but I'm sure fun magfed days.

Is there anything I should do out of the box or are these relatively good. As a new marker I was wondering if there's been any issues to watch for etc.

Mr_Wolf_Is_Innocent

THE Big Bad Wolf
Aug 28, 2014
Isle Of Thanet
I have been looking at these, they seem to be rare as rocking horse doings, all the sites seem to have them on "pre order".. but I do like the bottle in butt design... never been a fan of trailing tubes.. so maybe if this takes off for me, I might go this way too, as to issues.. I think they are too new to have any discovered..

but I will be watching to see.. :)

Ashfire

Sep 3, 2014
i will leaving mine alone. When it comes to guns and markers i have a if it aint broke dont fix it mentality.

Ashfire

Sep 3, 2014
Still awaiting mine. Apparently customs held them but should be with retailer on Wednesday. At last.

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
I had one for less than a week before I sold it on.

Was leaking out of the burst disks, so I had to tighten them. Then when testing it, it shot the follower from the magazine down the barrel and lodged it in there. I had to break the string and the spring was bent to get it out.
I bought 4 spare magazines so 6 in total. Out of them, 3 had the old style followers and 3 had the new ones. Tiberious DID send me the new followers (but forgot to add the spring and string that broke) - so they have gone on to the new owner.

I bought a TGROne instead and also a Milsig M17 CQC.

Ashfire

Sep 3, 2014
Got mine today and very happy. One concern is that the mags are awful quality. Really bad in fact. Too much flex in them and they vary in width meaning some are really tough to get into the magwell.

The feel of the marker is great. Nice slim dimensions and really feels like an ar15.

Fired a few reballs through it but looking forward to giving it a full test soon.