Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tachyon XC Camera

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Yeah, whilst the camera itself is smaller than the ATC ones, I reckon with the mount its going to protude more, maybe enough to present more of a target if on your head.

I'll be sticking mine under my barrel though, so it shouldn't make any difference, as if the camera isn't installed, anything that would have hit it, would hit my gripframe/hands.

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
I assume you can have the camera frame up side down but the camera itsefl the right way up..In which case you can easily make up your own support for the gun and have the camera wherever you want really.. the remote control in your pocket and away you go!...LOL
here's some head cam video footage...http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2rQP6wQwx0c
will be good to get some of your cam video up to compare it with too..

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Came today, messed about with it in my room and its decent quality, sound is alright too. Don't know how it'll handle loud noises like firing, but we'll see.
Its very light, and doesn't hinder me at all when holding my marker.

It is a little dark in rooms lit by lightbulbs, but most cameras are. Next time I play i'll use it and post the video.

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
Hey Adhinko!
shame you didnt have it when the infamous 'lucozade' bottle incident happened eh? Play that back over and over!
Be interested to see how it comes out-maybe we can organise Scott P to be a model and we all shoot him to see how it handles noise? :D:D:D

EYE_ON_ME

Feb 17, 2009
hi,
i go one of these the other day, but didnt get my side-mount for the helmet, just asking did you get one??