Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tactics and Techniques!

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
This will work........................

Lets say that you need to get a little bit more to the right side of the field or the left side of the field. What I would do is fire some rounds (as you are running or crawling) into the general direction of the enemy to get thier heads down. That way you could get thier without the enemy seeing, which would be good because they wouldn't know were you went. ;)

Is this a good tactic?? :confused:

Manning26

That's good Brian, but to add to that, it's good if you know where your opponents are as you prepare to bump up. You need to have an idea of who will have a shot on you during your run, and if you're playing experienced players, just shooting in there general direction isn't really going to cut it. If there's one guy watching you, you can lay down a line of paint on him to keep him in, but if there's more than just him, you should probably ask for help from a team mate. A trusted, and informed team mate, mind you. You can't just say,"Cover me!" It's very important that he knows exactly where he needs to be shooting. I'm going to quit rambling now, hope it made sense.;)

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Tactic

Don't be afraid to move out of your bunker. You have 4 to 6 other guys to help you in case you don't make your bunker. But definitely take the chance to advance.

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
How about this???

How about moving to a bunker with a teammate ritht behind you? That way if you get hit, the other guy would be able to hit the enemy. You don't want your teammate too close to you, because if the enemy starts fireing at you, he might hit the guy behind you. ;)

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
how about not trying this one

you could all dress us as sup'air bunkers with just holes for youe mask, barrel and feet at the bottom.

You could then shuffle up the field undetected and give the other team a suprise.

You would have to get one of your team (get a female membar only!!!!!!!) to run naked shouting "look at me, im a diversion" (if you dont have a female member, get one.) The other team would stand there looking the wrong way.

Then get her to throw a grenade so that the sound of the explosion masked the ref shouting game on, then the team would continue to stand there while you shuffled up the field.

Then wham bang crash!! you let rip and light them up while they watch the armed police drag the naked member of your team away...............but hay............YOU WON!!!!!!!!!

(this idea has a very short life span as it can only be used once)

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

and love!!!!! i said it first..........lol

Manning26

This is a little off the subject, but what's new? Okay Seraph, what would happen if your team played team Outta' Control? Some would say that you'd totally control them, but if you look deeper, their name suggests, perhaps, that they cannot be controlled. HMMM. Although, I suppose, that doesn't necessarily mean that they're,"uncontrollable," just out of control at that time. aaAAAOOUUUCH! Brain...hurting, ACHG...must stop.