Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

tactics

MTA

Feb 15, 2007
woodhatch , reigate
tactics only work if you are a gd team and work well together and know the feild so you know how to get the other team to do what you would like. if not the best tactic is free for all

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
dont you think tactics on woodsball never goes to plan post up what you think

I totally agree, try putting them in your upper pockets, you might need to wedge a bit of tissue in there so they dont rattle as you run, carfull about doing a crawl as you might crush th.........................oh my bad i thought you said tictacs ;)

i'll get me coat

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
I totally agree, try putting them in your upper pockets, you might need to wedge a bit of tissue in there so they dont rattle as you run, carfull about doing a crawl as you might crush th.........................oh my bad i thought you said tictacs ;)

i'll get me coat
ha ha ha ha ha :D

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
tactics are tactics.

if you play any form of sport in a team then you should have enough practice together to allow the team to react and respond to any changes that arise.

if by woodsball, you mean turning up at a rental site with a bunch of punters then, no, tactics don't work - cause no one really knows what they're doing except running across the wood trying to aim the marker like a gun and shoot fools.