Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

tactics

Inq

20-1 to him...
Mar 10, 2007
Manchester, UK
I know I'm playing devils advocate here, but why does everyone keep on shredding purepaintballer? Fine, the kid can't spell!? I know a lot of people who can't spell properly and use incorrect grammar in everyday writing. The thing that separates us away from being bullies is understanding. If you can read english and spell correctly then is it not too large an assumption to assume you can translate misspellings into correct spellings? Why take the bully role of "It's spelt 'THEIR' you dumb f**k!" when u can take the more understanding role of "Did you mean 'their'?"

jacktheman2

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2007
London
www.shutterimages.co.uk
purepaintballer said:
no affence to all of you but your all geeks you think your cool because your platinum members well you might think our cool but i think your wan**** bullying people like me and aaron me and aaron are friend not the same person dumba$$ so get your facts wright
Shouldn't it be:

No offence to you all of you, but you are all geeks.
You think you're cool because you are platinum members.
Well you might think you are cool but i think you are wan****, bullying people like me and Aaron.
Me and Aaron are friends, not the same person dumbass.
So get your facts right.

Sorry, i just had to point all of those mistakes out. :D

purepaintballer said:
i want having a go at you mainly fish but stop accusing if you have such a problem come down to scun thopre and ill show you that aaron is paint pro ball and im zayd purepaintballer
paint-pro-ball said:
are you trying to start a fight with me.
I wouldn't worry about those two threats.
Zayd is about four foot tall and i haven't met Aaron, but i'm sure he will be the same.

G

Gassy

My what a thread.

purepaintballer
ion1234
paint-pro-ball

I have pm,d 2 out of 3 of you already concerning your forum conduct and you do not seem to want to take the friendly advice that i gave.

This is not msn,get it if you want to chat to each other.

Abusing other forum members is also not tollerated.

this is the last warning for all 3 of you

if an offender list is good enough for Buddha3 then its good enough for me and all 3 of you are on the top of it.