Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Take me down to tha Taliban City

Are you callin' me a goddam pinko leftie veggie-eating bleeding heart liberal ****in' faggot?

Hmm, good point well made...

That aside, tha only problem with tha above is that whilst the stats get done and everyone gets reasonable and sensible, Dubya's gonna quietly dig up Alaska for tha oil that may or may not be under it and turn it into a less attractive version of Bosnia.

But with moose.

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
Guys, y'all are just too much fun

Originally posted by Baca Loco
Hotpoint, accent may be indicative of origin but certainly not of citizenship. Brit born is a bogus argument, they knew it then, you know it now. :p French, French, French, French :eek:

Unfortunately, the high moral ground and international law frequently have nothing in common as international law is a misnomer of epic proportions for what we're mostly willing to abide by for the time being.
I never said that the impressment of Sailors off U.S. Ships was moral or legal I just pointed out how it was justified by the British at the time. They thought they had just cause to do do

You can't speak about upholding the rule of law then break those that are inconvenient to you. For a start it means you gain the reputation of not keeping your word which is ultimately more damaging than it would have been to keep it. Much of international law is indeed a patchwork of treaties with little legal force but if you don't stick by things you sign then eventually nobody will take your signature seriously

As for "French, French, French, French" you were warned... Sir I demand satisfaction on the field of honour. Choose your weapon :p

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
Are you callin' me a goddam pinko leftie veggie-eating bleeding heart liberal ****in' faggot?

Hmm, good point well made...

That aside, tha only problem with tha above is that whilst the stats get done and everyone gets reasonable and sensible, Dubya's gonna quietly dig up Alaska for tha oil that may or may not be under it and turn it into a less attractive version of Bosnia.

But with moose.
Meese? :D

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Re: Guys, y'all are just too much fun

Originally posted by Hotpoint

I never said that the impressment of Sailors off U.S. Ships was moral or legal I just pointed out how it was justified by the British at the time. They thought they had just cause to do do

You can't speak about upholding the rule of law then break those that are inconvenient to you. For a start it means you gain the reputation of not keeping your word which is ultimately more damaging than it would have been to keep it. Much of international law is indeed a patchwork of treaties with little legal force but if you don't stick by things you sign then eventually nobody will take your signature seriously

As for "French, French, French, French" you were warned... Sir I demand satisfaction on the field of honour. Choose your weapon :p
Hotpoint--
No, they thought they could teach the upstarts a lesson. Hubris, plain and simple.

Quite right, but then individual personalities come into play and civil servants start running around like chickens with their heads cut off . . . and before you know it, it's a Marx Brothers movie masquerading as international statecraft. :D

In order for you to have any chance whatsoever may I suggest slide rules at 10 paces? Forgoing that the marker of your choice is acceptable. :p :D

Teej--I was only commenting on the value of the summit. Besides, GWB needs things to keep him occupied. A daily run, a daily semi-coherent diatribe against the evil-doers, a meeting with the tri-lateral commission and after dinner a little fun time playing the Army's new video game--available online at goarmy.com :rolleyes:

Bud--every native English speaker knows meese is the plural of mice, not moose. geez. :D "I hate those meeses to pieces"

Good point, well made...

and you forgot a line of coke followed by a quick meeting of tha local mentalists, sorry, fundamentalists, association...

I like the Marx brothers....Karl was my favorite. Him and his partner woulda made a great pball two-man, they'd have had all the Engles covered...

Time to go...

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
Re: Re: Guys, y'all are just too much fun

Hotpoint--
No, they thought they could teach the upstarts a lesson. Hubris, plain and simple.

In order for you to have any chance whatsoever may I suggest slide rules at 10 paces? Forgoing that the marker of your choice is acceptable. :p :D
Baca--
Please back up your opinion with documentary evidence ;)

I don't know about the slide-rule but I'm a fair shot with a handgun and I did Fence (many moons ago)

Pistols or Swords? Failing that Splatmasters or Straight-Shot Squeegies? :D

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police

Baca--
Please back up your opinion with documentary evidence ;)

I don't know about the slide-rule but I'm a fair shot with a handgun and I did Fence (many moons ago)
Pistols or Swords? Failing that Splatmasters or Straight-Shot Squeegies? :D
Analytical interpretation of a series of events, clear relationship between events optional. It's the latest fad in historical constructivism, don't cha know. :p

Given your interests I figured slide rules might be just the thing but if not--
Handguns? Like you have a handgun, ha. Besides, what would be the point in adding permenant injury to psychic harm? With a little therapy you'll get over the French canard. (Was that a cheap pate joke?)
Foils or sabres, good by me. I've an excellent wrist and sharp reflexes for a neanderthal.
Now splatmasters would be a true contest and depending on range might take awhile to get a result. :D

Maestro--that was cruel and unusual. Well done. :D

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer

Analytical interpretation of a series of events, clear relationship between events optional. It's the latest fad in historical constructivism, don't cha know. :p

Given your interests I figured slide rules might be just the thing but if not--
Handguns? Like you have a handgun, ha. Besides, what would be the point in adding permenant injury to psychic harm? With a little therapy you'll get over the French canard.

Now splatmasters would be a true contest and depending on range might take awhile to get a result. :D
Apparently the techniques of historical study have shifted since my last foray into academia :p

What do you think my interests are then? I must admit it's difficult to get a working handgun here since they banned them

Better death than dishonour. Anyhow therapy isn't free on the NHS unless you're really screwed up and I couldn't afford Paintball and a Shrink. Nope a duel makes good financial sense

We agree on Splatmasters then. I'll get some practice in with mine... now where did I put those 12 grams? :D

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police

Apparently the techniques of historical study have shifted since my last foray into academia :p

What do you think my interests are then? I must admit it's difficult to get a working handgun here since they banned them

Better death than dishonour. Anyhow therapy isn't free on the NHS unless you're really screwed up and I couldn't afford Paintball and a Shrink. Nope a duel makes good financial sense

We agree on Splatmasters then. I'll get some practice in with mine... now where did I put those 12 grams? :D
Not content deciding whether or not Hitler was a bedwetter or sniffing around the sexual habits of statesmen modern historians must mine previously untapped regions in order to find feminist ideals in the Middle Ages and an ever increasing number of closet homosexual geniuses littering the past. Quite remarkable really.

You mentioned something previously about physics, knitting and dressing like the Queen if I recall correctly. :D

Well, if it's Splatmasters I guess I'll have to ask Tyger to give me back my Rapide. I think it's in his Paintball Memorabilia museum right by the Bigfoot Sightings wing.