Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Take me down to tha Taliban City

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
Guys, y'all are just too much fun

Originally posted by Baca Loco

modern historians must mine previously untapped regions in order to find feminist ideals in the Middle Ages

You mentioned something previously about physics, knitting and dressing like the Queen if I recall correctly. :D

When I was at Middlesex University in the early 1990's the Campus Bookshop had "Herstory" shelves next to the "History"!

The Physics I can live with but please provide documentary evidence of the rest :D

Mark/Static

Re: Guys, y'all are just too much fun

I must admit it's difficult to get a working handgun here since they banned them.
Yick! Happiness is a warm gun to us Yanks! Gun control is being able to hit what you're aiming at.

The Physics I can live with but please provide documentary evidence of the rest :D
Give me a buzz when the subject gets to Cosmology. Stephen Hawking is da man!

The concept of Taliban City is not worth my time to ridicule. :rolleyes:

As a former US Navy sailor, the Brits can impress any time. They serve beer on their ships! HMS Sheffield ROCKS!

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police

Originally posted by Mark/Static
Yick! Happiness is a warm gun to us Yanks! Gun control is being able to hit what you're aiming at.

Give me a buzz when the subject gets to Cosmology. Stephen Hawking is da man!
Right on. You're an unreconstructed Neanderthal. Glad to have another in the club.

Next time Hotpoint goes off on a tangent I'll get you the heads up.

BTW, I'm voting as often as they'll let me.:) Tho it's a real nuisance.

Hotpoint--it's back in this thread somewhere but I might have got a detail or two wrong. I note however no denials, only a request for paper trail. That suggests to me such evidence must exist. :D

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer

Originally posted by Baca Loco

Next time Hotpoint goes off on a tangent I'll get you the heads up.

BTW, I'm voting as often as they'll let me.:) Tho it's a real nuisance.

Hotpoint--it's back in this thread somewhere but I might have got a detail or two wrong. I note however no denials, only a request for paper trail. That suggests to me such evidence must exist. :D
Given the number of pseudo-intellectual thread-hijackings I start/get involved in you may have to give him the "heads up" pretty soon ;)

I thought you were in Florida? How can you be sure you choose the right spot on the ballot paper each time? :D

And it's that kind of reasoning that leads to the situation where the USA with 5% of the worlds population has 70% of the lawyers :p

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police

Originally posted by Hotpoint
1--Given the number of pseudo-intellectual thread-hijackings I start/get involved in you may have to give him the "heads up" pretty soon ;)

2--I thought you were in Florida? How can you be sure you choose the right spot on the ballot paper each time? :D

3--And it's that kind of reasoning that leads to the situation where the USA with 5% of the worlds population has 70% of the lawyers :p
1--I didn't know Mark wanted in on the fun before but next high-jacking he'll get the 411
2--I am and so is Mark and the voting I was reffering to was voting for Static in some other mag's contest. ;)
3--now you know why so many of us want guns!:D