Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tank testing place??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
coz it was due to test last month, would it matter if i used it once then sent 4 testing?
coz i am going paintballing in 4 days!
thanks, but in what way is it illegal?
Ask yourself these questions.
Would you jump into a car knowing the driver was 5 times over the legal limit after drinking.
Would you take a flight on a plane knowing the saftey precedures or checks have not been carried out or tested.
Jump out of a plane knowing the parachute you are wearing has not been checked.

Even though a bottle has been checked and tested, it is the owners responsibility to make sure there bottle is in date, and any defects on the bottle or reg should be looked at immediately and not be used.
A high pressure air bottle can go BANG, a very big BANG, and to make it simple for you, you can end up seriously hurt or dead.

This is not just for your own saftey, but the saftey of other around you. Dont be selfish, if you dont care for your own life, at least have some consideration for others.

Paintball sites will check the dates on bottles if using your own, if the bottle is found not to be in date, you cannot use it.

NinjaDan666

The Showstopper
Oct 29, 2012
Leicester
Yes, it needs periodic testing - either every 3 years or every 5 years depending on what standard it conforms to. There is a manufacture date in the form MM/YY on every tank (sometimes the month and year are placed either side of a manufacturer's logo) which would allow you to calculate when it is due for retesting. When a tank is successfully retested, the tester will fix a label with the test date on it; the tank can be retested several times up to its maximum service life of 15 years.

The place most of us get our tanks tested is H-PAC (http://www.hpac.co.uk/) who will be able to provide authoritative information concerning your tank.
Thanks for the link chap, other threads just I've read just put "H-Pac" - which I googled and had results for a library, an engineering firm and a gliding association in Canada...

cwrenn1991

Jun 30, 2013
When it comes to hydro testing my mates take it to a place in London think its like 60 quid per bottle

MARFO

old school baller and shocker fetishist
Oct 25, 2005
Brum
I used:
http://www.lpdiving.co.uk/
in the end, sent it off but I think he's in Staffordshire if anyones local.
The guy's a ledge.
£26 total I think (including sending it back)
Sent it Monday (01-07-2013) - got it back today (03-07-2013)
x2
Ive used this place and I cannot reccommend them enough, they really are excellent.
Its in penkridge not far from the cpps tournament site.If you take it in yourself it only costs £17.I took mine in and went to the pub for dinner and collected it an hour and a half later, top class service.

Reactions: Gaz #68