Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

tank

viper2k5

EpIdEmIc
Sep 5, 2011
Cheshire
hi

so im thinking of buying a tank from the states at ans gear and i spoke to the guy on the chat and he said that
hes pretty sure you can use the new ninja tanks in the uk i just wanna know if you can the spec is

• 68 cubic inch
  • 4500 psi
  • D.O.T. and TC approved Carbon fiber bottle
  • 5 year hydro

i didnt think the DOT was the right test its the TC i dont know

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
As specified above you cannot use the cylinder in the uk
It's right to say the cylinder designs can be used in the uk, but only if pi marked
If the manufacturer doesn't have all markings then it can't be used in all countries

However why buy from the states? The starting price may be cheaper in $ but add on international postage, time delay, import vat at customs and a fee from the courier for handling the charges
Then turn up to a site and have the cylinder refused

It's cheaper, easier and supports uk paintball to use a uk supplier

viper2k5

EpIdEmIc
Sep 5, 2011
Cheshire
nice 1 guys

and why buy from the states i can get a new ninja dura tank with ninja pro reg for 120 delivered to the uk even if i did get import fees would still work out cheaper than the uk
usually im all up for buying in the uk but why spend £70 more for the same product

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
You could save some (depending on how customs value the cylinder as they have recently been known to base import vat on uk value not the invoiced us value) and expect about £20 on courier fees

However as noted in their description dot & TC are not valid in the uk. Unless it's tri marked with pi as well then you can not fill it in the uk