The Home Of European Paintball

Tattoo's and Piercings?

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
Originally posted by Cooks
Pierced nipple. stretched earlobe (10mm). I did do my tragus but for some reason passed out before i could get the ring in. That was weird!!! Oh, and Robbo, i have your name tattooed on my arse!!!!
L8r
Its true, at the last practice Cooks showed us all your name tattoed on his arse!

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
No tats yet(can't decide what i want) but did get curious while walking past a piercing studio and ended up with my nipple pierced. went to a gig at Brixton academy 2 days later and drunk too much and walked into a door and the first place to make contact was my nipple.........with a high door handle..ouch!!!!! might get another but not sure where.
tb-303

Hello Cooks

There was me thinking I was the only, Tragus all ok I lost a ball in bed once that was a night mare the things so small it could have gone any were. I spent all morning trawling town to find a shop with one small enough. No such luck this one is a smigine of a mill out so stays on but just.

Any way back to the dizzy spells if I take my tounge bar out I end up having to go lie down for an hour or so it's most weird. Changing the balls is just as bad 2mins tops it sounds a long time, but being so small a complete pian in the arse.

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
who or what is a tragus? or don't i wanna know.if Sparklie has one i guess it aint what i thought it was(don't ask:D)
tb-303

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Tats

I have 2. One on each arm. Right arm is a Drill Instructor Taz and the left is the same sunshine that is Henry Rollins back.