Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team Chants

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
When you see teams before there games they chant, i found out that they do this to raise the adrenaline in their bodies. i was wondering if any one cold give suggestions on how to think a chant up. My team is called Coalition and it is a pig of a name to chant.

Demento

Oct 8, 2003
WI, USA
Visit site
It's not necessarily a chant that you need. You need your captain or one of your psyched up guys to give kind of a pop talk in a huddle. Just basically tell them to go out there and kill everyone, it always works. Then do the 1,2,3 <Team Name>! It seems to get everyone psyched up. And keep talking to your guys once the 10 second count starts. Just so they don't zone before the go! signal is given.

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
From my experience, the pre game psyche is real important. i do the team shout and talk for Quake. We spell our name, loudly! (freaks don't say anything) then as a top up to that we have stuff like team on three 1-2-3 team (all) really works. If you've got any p8tball vids watch em and see how other teams warm up, some just growl at each other???!!!

Word of warning tho, too loud a shout an you'll lose your voice like i did:rolleyes:

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
i no it is very important but it is pursuadung my team the same, cos some just wanna play and get on with the game they arent as dedicated to the psychological part of the sport just the physical.

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
how long have you guys been playin together?
if you've done a coupla tourneys then you must have known when a team you were playin was psychin themselves up at the other end of the field, not only is this intimidating to you, but it's good for them. It is possible to lose the game in your head before you even play it. There is defo more to a successfull team than whether you can shoot a marker fast or make your primary- there are mind games at work. i know i don't need to convince you, but try an get the others to give it a go. even if it just makes you all laugh this will remove the pre-game tension immedietely before the game.

AB

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
we ave been playing together for about 6-8 months and have played a few MM tourneys and a few KOTH's and even Campaign, and i no how intimidating it can be, and how im always so unprepared for bout the first few games cos i dont have enough Adrenaline going through me. but im going to speak to my capt tonite bout it cos it is an issue that needs dealing with.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Take some PCPs before a game, and make sure the other team saw you doing it.

Nothing scarier than a bunch of drugged up loons with gats.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: