Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team EGG logo design:)

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
last one looks more for a metal band the rest look 80's.

Best bet is to keep it related to your name and simple.

so like the word EGG in an Egg like shape would look effective.

always remember the best design is memorable. and in most cases done for purpose.
yeah they just rough stuff and as for the last one looking metal the band are into that sort of stuff(they are heavly influenced by necro) thanks for the comments and the 80's cant help that im a 70's baby raised in the 80's

B

broken92

The Fusion Logo was done in Photoshop.

I have also done some Paintball tee shirts but you'll have to guess the website as I doubt the Mod's and the paying advertisers would be too happy if I popped the link on!

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Keep layers down to a min fella, you look to have 6-7 layers behind the team name. Make's it look for too busy. Also think about how it'd look on a shirt, not just on screen. Not a bad design though, just make it more simple, and stick to fewer colours :)

James

Gatman

Dan iS Rippin
Jul 14, 2008
Edenbridge Kent
True that helps alot if you keep layers to a min because otherwise it make the psd file very big :D, also when you save it save as PNG because this keeps the same detail as it was in photoshop.

webby

University Barbarians
Look at the Nexus logo. Really simple, but you'd recognize it from a mile off. Something a little more complex? The Dynasty dragon, but that's still an outline.
Agreed. Their logos can be simplified on the likes of a jersey, but still easily recognizable, but can also be 'jazzed' up for the likes of a website.

In case people don't know what they look like, here you go....

http://www.dyeprecision.com/images/team_nexus_logo.gif

http://www.p8ntonline.com/press/gfx/dynasty_dragon.gif

Great artwork, would look awesome on a website. But for jerseys and the like, if you simplify it I think it would look better. :)