Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

team flashpoint

Problem

Oct 5, 2001
Visit site
Don't need no stinkin' script writer

Justin:
The compliments were honest and deserved.

JusTJ:
I'm always wierded out by replying to a fictional character, but I've got to respect a parody that's sustained. I was serious about the image comment but that's just my opinion, for what it's worth.

I've been busy, buddy, writing actually for one of your rival magazines (I'd tell you but then you'd have to kill me). I was thinkng of you when I wrote The Perfect Player series.

Be well, you, yourself and thou. Did someone mention denials?

I could be wrong. Look at who my elected US president is.

Larry

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Was just gonna laugh and let it go but--

Originally posted by Problem
JusTJ:
I'm always wierded out by replying to a fictional character, but I've got to respect a parody that's sustained. I was serious about the image comment but that's just my opinion, for what it's worth.

I've been busy, buddy, writing actually for one of your rival magazines
Larry
Larry, keep it up, my friend, it's top notch entertainment and sure to generate more interest--but then anyone who thinks PGI has any rivals, well . . .

PS--Mr. Owen his'sown self has been known to *cough* contribute *cough* to the odd (I do mean odd) pb journal

Problem

Oct 5, 2001
Visit site
Hmmm .... short, fat, the missing smurf....
(Can't believe it - he got it.)
Damn. You are good.

Oh and someone remind Justin not to forget *cough* next deadline *cough* (something in my throat),

Sincerely,
Jerry Braun,
Ground Zero, Paintball Sports International, World Cup 2002

(PS Good luck to all heading that way next month.)

Justin Owen

American BadAss
Jul 10, 2001
Kenner, LA USA
Visit site
Good Grief, Charlie Brown...

...he-he.
As I've said before, the first time I saw TeeJ play was in St. Louis at the 1997 NAAPSA Championships.
A couple of weeks earlier, I had just won the Zap Am with the Saberwolves...but I was playing the NAAPSA event with my Dad's team, the Slimeballs.
TeeJ was there with another team (who shall remain nameless), and was absolutely rockin' da' burgh...and no, that "nameless team" was NOT the Slimeballs.
Secondly, I was using an Automag RT at the time, and although I was but days away from acquiring my first Angel, TeeJ was already using an Angel and actually his 'gun is the first Angel I ever shot.
Now I ask you, even assuming I'm schizophrenic (which is necessary in this debate), how could I POSSIBLY be TeeJ if (a) he was playing at the same event as I with a different team than I, and (b) he was using an Angel before I even had one???
Lotsa love to all...
~J~

Problem

Oct 5, 2001
Visit site
Yes my friend you may be daring ... but are you bold?

That was cool, I went through my archives and found references to Saberwolves Jaws and Claws from 1998. Unfortunately, Mr. Owen, you've got no documentation in this Court of Appeals for your statements and the implied finger pointing at Jack, though tempting due to the consecutive change in his status writing articles for PGI and TJ's start in Aug 01, is too hard to track down. (Don't you love a country where you're guilty until proven lucrative?)

I mean, just compare your forum signature with my best friend's signature (the way a handwriting analyst would). Your posts can be sometimes only minutes apart and yet be worded (though the language is adjusted) as if you were continuing a thought into your alter ego. That's only possible if he was, well, too close to your keyboard. Did that just sound like Mr. Robinson's style of analysis (hope his back is okay, or going to be okay).

I checked with my wife (she's a nurse) and she said a male cannot be really, really straight anatomically and structurally unless he has no scrotum or testes. Something to do with skin area. I'm sure she's wrong.

Stay furry? Or save the world... choices...
All in good fun.

Larry WAIT I MEANT JERRY (damn)

Jerry