Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team-GBH Calling it a day

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Its come time for us to to call it a day on the paintball scene :(
we've had several years of excellent balling and made some great friends on the way,
I would like to Thanks LIPS and Planet Eclipse for there support over the years, and I would also like to thank the hundred of ballers out there that we have played against and played alongside.

Its not been a light decision but with fewer guys playing now and commitment not at its highest,
trying to get the numbers out hasn't been easy.

You may still see a few of us floating about in GBH tops, but there is No Team-GBH anymore.
There has been 2-3 guys that wanted to keep it going but too little commitment is too late for us.

its been emotional

Renie

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Had some fun times playing alongside and against you guys. Shadowblade inspired me to get my first Etek after playing against him at a Warren Wood walk on and seeing how bloody good it was.

Will be good to still see the shirt out there because if you see a GBH shirt you can find the fight.

movingcanvass

couldn't stay away!
Jan 8, 2009
nottingham
Sad to hear mate, I'm sure I've played against you guys at some point.
I hate commitment issues Cus they're never mine.
Stick around eh renie?

longi

Mar 16, 2008
Wow! I didn't realise you were in Team G.B.H. Renie, I probably played against you and your boys at the campaign site a couple of times. Sorry to hear you guys are calling a day. Shame.

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Yes mate i am one of the original founders and when Shadow left, I was left to run it for the last 4 years ive always done the admin side of things and run the website etc.
there are some of the old sup-air guys who have recently started doing training but for me it was too little too late, they want to keep the name alive but, tbh I should of called it a day last year when we struggled for players.
They've come out of the woodwork too late and its not there place to keep the team name, they played for us not the other way round.
I will still be playing but GBH has now closed its doors.