Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team Havoc at Campaign

Seisure

Dodgeball Champion!!!
Sep 6, 2006
www.dublinreapers.com
I would just like to express my dissapointment that team Havoc decided just to get up and leave on the Sunday at Campaign. They were in our group which already had a no show team which meant that we only got to play 3 games on Sunday.

The reason I heard they left was because of bad reffing which I personally think is a very selfish reason as you left a few times high and dry and an extra game down.

Gran

London Nexus #32
Sep 3, 2006
I think they also missed their first game on Saturday morning due to not getting through registration in time for the morning games.

The reffing in M5 was pretty spot on over all and I think most teams would agree with that.

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
I would just like to express my dissapointment that team Havoc decided just to get up and leave on the Sunday at Campaign. They were in our group which already had a no show team which meant that we only got to play 3 games on Sunday.

The reason I heard they left was because of bad reffing which I personally think is a very selfish reason as you left a few times high and dry and an extra game down.
there were loads of stories of bad reffing especially on field 3 witch was the millenium field next to yhe tomahawk field,one of my guys called for a paint check,gun pointing down the ref took ages to find it(back of his forearm)and then called a one for one.then i witnessed two refs arguing over it.but we were there just to play the millenium witch was great.

thanks to everyone who helped us be there especially dave stewart.

dave captain of SE2

Seisure

Dodgeball Champion!!!
Sep 6, 2006
www.dublinreapers.com
I heard there were some bad calls being made. We didnt experience any and found that the reffing was spot on all weekend. However we were playing field Tomahawk both days. But just because there's bad reffing doesnt mean you should get up and leave. I just think that Havoc were very selfish in their decision. I dont travel and spend a **** load of money on this sport not to play.

Staffy Lee

staying inside the closet
bad or good reffing apart - that should not be reason enough to throw the towel in early
As 'seisure' said - we already had one team as a no show - so to let the others stand around waiting (in that weather) for a second no show - well thats just not cool.

Seisure - I still think you should have taken me up on the offer of swapping jerseys so 'we' could could have hit the pub rather than waitin around to 6 hours to play 2 games - haha
Look forward to playing the Reapers again - great bunch of guys

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
We only had a couple of bad calls all weekend on the M5 field - The refs seemed friendly and even apologised to us for one of the bad calls after the game.