Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

team hunting

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
when i started i got a cocker, and it stills runs as smooth as when i bought it last september time. i'll tell you now mate that its gonna cost a bomb no matter what you get, its not the initial cost its the permanent cost of training and tournys. and if youve got 550 to spend you could probably get a whole set up of the classifieds. maybe even a shocker or nerve set up over an ion. egos are also selling cheap second hand and they are well worth the money. but as the other chap said make sure you get pads! biggest mistake i made was playing without pads :mad: man i had some friction burns off my trousers after my 1st tourny! :p

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
cheers mate have my eyes set on the ion as its th only one that takes my fancy and have managed to play on one. bought a proto FS mask (sounds dumb to ask now) but are they any good?

am looking at a pair of empire playing pants at www.justpaintball.co.uk and get some pads on top of that?

just getting the "protective gear" first and then getting the cash together for a marker (am 18 and umemployed :( :( ) so cash is when and however. (im sure y'all know what i mean :D)

cheers again to everyone for all the advice given so far, before long i hope to be kitted out, and playing.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
would be nice if i had the cash up front now. thing is im 18 and unemployed. and trying to get my kit, so far i have a mask, jersey and have ordered some pants and gloves (and pads) which has wiped out my funds at the moment........ all i need now though is a battle pack (been told NXe) and the marker setup.

thanks anyways

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
bloomin ell ur doing better than me mate. been unemployed since last year, and still carn't find funds.. wish me parents would help y'know :D

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
seriously? what kind awork do you do?

i used to work at a rescue centre and only got £50 a week for that