Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team Names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soopaman luva

nolimit soulja
ok first off big shout out to phil at attack paintball thaks for a very good day yesterday m8 :) im happy we went now and didnt train on the supair instead cause the rain woulda put most of the team off :D
only bad point of the day was the marshalling the swpl need to get their marshalls trained up to p.a spec
oh and a big thanks to the only girl marshall who run in on a player on our other team to check his hopper when evey one could see there was no hit,thanks for giving his position away :rolleyes: when he was playing a team which you knew ;)

soopaman luva

nolimit soulja
-Suicide- did u like bens run against ya he ran the whole length of the field just to mug yo ass off the break ha :D
oh and then your man chased me around the bunker where i hit him twice and then he shot me and the damn marshal pulled us both out,oh well was just me bro left to mop the 3 of ya up on a run :) if you get a team of 7 together come down and play some sup'air with us we r gonna be holding training days on the supa'air for a few welsh teams real soon m8,bring your team down m8 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.