Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team P8ntballer.com line-up confirmed

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by Walker (PsychoPimps)
stuff you...........:D

im sh1t hot up front!
You just better hold your own slick. I hope the pressure of playing with so many famous people won't make you crack under pressure;)

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
weel Cooks have u looked at this way?(well her way) Maybe the fatass munchkin sacrificed herself for her twiggy mate?(sick thought eh?.

Walker-QUOTE-Im **** hot up front!. Walker all i'll say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ur so funny stop it ur making me laugh to much---Thud(Falls Off Chair)-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;) :) :D .

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Look, does it even matter? With me and Chip dropping in for heavy support, you front guys only need to worry about getting to a bunker. Doesn't even matter which one. After a few minutes we'll tell ya that you can just stroll up and go get the flag.:D :rolleyes:
I'm all about that! :D Maybe I will actaully get to run a 2nd flag back after a year of Tourney Ball. C/C almost got too but Beaker, James and Chris all beat me to them! :(

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Look, does it even matter? With me and Chip dropping in for heavy support, you front guys only need to worry about getting to a bunker. Doesn't even matter which one. After a few minutes we'll tell ya that you can just stroll up and go get the flag.:D :rolleyes:
Preach on brutha Jay:cool:

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
Maybe I will actaully get to run a 2nd flag back after a year of Tourney Ball. C/C almost got too but Beaker, James and Chris all beat me to them!
Which speaks volumes about his speed as a bunker munky:D :D

Only kidding Roo;)

Alien