Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team Practice Training Days (Individual Players)

PLadam93

Aug 25, 2020
Is it Possible to take advantage of team training days/deals if you don't belong to a team.

I know it seems silly but my home field in the USA used to allow individual players without teams to participate in team training/practice days.

You would get discounted paint and admission fee but you were limited to playing speedball fields.

It was a great way to ball on a budget.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Is it Possible to take advantage of team training days/deals if you don't belong to a team.

I know it seems silly but my home field in the USA used to allow individual players without teams to participate in team training/practice days.

You would get discounted paint and admission fee but you were limited to playing speedball fields.

It was a great way to ball on a budget.
Hello & welcome

In the UK the majority of paintball is for one off or occasional rental players.
They have a nominal entry price and then paintballs are at their highest price. This isn’t what you would be interested in

A number of sites run walk ons once a month. A walkon is likely to have a higher entry price / green fee and a better paintball price by the case.
You can go to a walkon as an individual or a group

If you want to go out for some practice etc then you can usually ask to do so, and once you have met some of the locals can practice together.
The majority is woodland fields with a mixture of wooded and open areas.

Its less common to see full sup air tournament fields, but some do and almost all will have some form of concept barricaded speedball area.

Our primary tournament league is held at CPPS near Birmingham. Training days are likely to have some fields as ‘open training’ so you queue up and go on - mostly as a group but you can ask and tag along with others if you’re alone. There will be bookable slots where you or a team ‘own’ a field and use it as you wish

There are also special days with a professional leading training. When they are on you book your place and join in the trainin

PLadam93

Aug 25, 2020
Hello & welcome

In the UK the majority of paintball is for one off or occasional rental players.
They have a nominal entry price and then paintballs are at their highest price. This isn’t what you would be interested in

A number of sites run walk ons once a month. A walkon is likely to have a higher entry price / green fee and a better paintball price by the case.
You can go to a walkon as an individual or a group

If you want to go out for some practice etc then you can usually ask to do so, and once you have met some of the locals can practice together.
The majority is woodland fields with a mixture of wooded and open areas.

Its less common to see full sup air tournament fields, but some do and almost all will have some form of concept barricaded speedball area.

Our primary tournament league is held at CPPS near Birmingham. Training days are likely to have some fields as ‘open training’ so you queue up and go on - mostly as a group but you can ask and tag along with others if you’re alone. There will be bookable slots where you or a team ‘own’ a field and use it as you wish

There are also special days with a professional leading training. When they are on you book your place and join in the trainin
Really appreciate the detailed post

Thank you

PLadam93

Aug 25, 2020
I am just outside Leeds.

I am having a bit of trouble finding much information about walk ons in my local area. Which surprised me since Leeds is a major city.

I am aware of Skirmish Sherwood Forest which I believe is the closest to Leeds. I am also aware of Yorkshire Paintball Centre but I believe they have stopped organising days for electronic markers and only offer mechanical marker days.

Is there anyone from the Leeds area that would consider carpooling?

I would also be happy to dedicate myself to a team either speedball or woodsball. I have no formal experience with competing in events and have been away from the sport for some time but when I did play I would consistently attend weekly or biweekly training days of mostly speedball with local teams mostly D3-D5 level.

I have purchased a Etek 5 + gear and am ready to experience UK paintball.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I am just outside Leeds.

I am having a bit of trouble finding much information about walk ons in my local area. Which surprised me since Leeds is a major city.

I am aware of Skirmish Sherwood Forest which I believe is the closest to Leeds. I am also aware of Yorkshire Paintball Centre but I believe they have stopped organising days for electronic markers and only offer mechanical marker days.

I would also be happy to dedicate myself to a team either speedball or woodsball. I have no formal experience with competing in events and have been away from the sport for some time but when I did play I would consistently attend weekly or biweekly training days of mostly speedball with local teams mostly D3-D5 level.

YPC set limits on their walkons, but you can use electronic guns with a 50 shot hopper (which they ca

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
I am just outside Leeds.

Im pretty sure theres a team called harrogate mafia... maybe try finding them on facebook? https://www.facebook.com/HarrogateMafia