Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team recruiting players of all levels

Fragle

Hey you in the bushes!
Aug 5, 2012
hinckley
We're a team of paintball fanatics, based at our home site Paintball Park in Kidderminster. We play scenarios, tournaments and walk-ons up and down the country, where we are always to be found right in the thick of it, trading paint like its going out of fashion. We are proudly supported by Just Paintball and Paintball Park Kidderminster, in our opinion, two greats in the paintballing world! If you want to join a friendly but highly motivated team that enjoys every aspect of paintballing then Squatch could be for you. Come to the next walk-on at Kidderminster, Weekend Warriors Reading or drop us a line to see where we are playing next so we can meet up and chuck some paint together. We play to win, but we do it having a good time, and always remain PROFESSIONAL!!

Attachments

Jan 18, 2014
Stourbridge
www.geekstech.co.uk
Hi buddy, i am just getting back into paintballing after being away from it for 10 years, but i would like this time to find a team to play with, as i never been in the team and it looks a lot better and more professional.
I am from stourbridge, which is only like 20 mins away from kidderminster, so i am in the area. I am going to NPF @ Bassetts Pole a week Saturday for my first game and i am looking forward to it.
Anyway, next time your up there and if you still need players, then contact us and you can take a look at me if you like at NPF.

P.s i can drive too, so i can go all over the country too and even though i not got any of my own equipment atm, its something i am more then happy to re-invest in, after all i am returning to this sport, so i am going to need it.

Fragle

Hey you in the bushes!
Aug 5, 2012
hinckley
Hey Choas,

2nd of March is our first walkon of the year at paintball park Kidderminster. We don't hold try outs as such, the only thing I care about is that everyone gets on together and has a good time.

Equipment will be needed :) but you can still hire site markers on our walkon

Head over to our fb page and you'll be kept upto date of what's happening.

https://www.facebook.com/Squatchpaintballteam

Jan 18, 2014
Stourbridge
www.geekstech.co.uk
Sweet, well i liked the page and i get on with everyone :D

Yeah, well over the next few weeks i am going to start getting my own equipment and that over the coming weeks/months, as i am planing on playing as much as i can, at lease once a month (but hopefully more) and i really do wanna use my own equipment.
Just need to do some research to see what is good and that, as i been away for so long, i dont have a clue what is out there now, lol.

Anyway, i give you a shout, never the time of your walk-on, as i am interested.

Fragle

Hey you in the bushes!
Aug 5, 2012
hinckley
Good stuff,

We have alot of different markers I. Our team, myself I'm abit of a dye whore, but hey we all have our vices lol I would recommend popping over for the walkon and renting some gear and have alook get advice of what's hot and what's not as it were.

primep8

Feb 8, 2014
thanks fragle better order an air bottle then. the walk ons at paintball park can you just turn up on the day and play or do you have to book in advance?.. thanks

Avoked

Feb 23, 2014
We're a team of paintball fanatics, based at our home site Paintball Park in Kidderminster. We play scenarios, tournaments and walk-ons up and down the country, where we are always to be found right in the thick of it, trading paint like its going out of fashion. We are proudly supported by Just Paintball and Paintball Park Kidderminster, in our opinion, two greats in the paintballing world! If you want to join a friendly but highly motivated team that enjoys every aspect of paintballing then Squatch could be for you. Come to the next walk-on at Kidderminster, Weekend Warriors Reading or drop us a line to see where we are playing next so we can meet up and chuck some paint together. We play to win, but we do it having a good time, and always remain PROFESSIONAL!!
Do you allow kids?