The Home Of European Paintball

Team Training....

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Originally posted by JoseDominguez

And every new player argues and says........ "but I can......" "I'm naturally........", "I don't have to.........." (I did it myself) but your wrong :)
true dat playa.

Everyone whines that way (me too) and they are all wrong! Just typing is a bizarre, uncomfortable, and counterintuitive activity that results in many injuries every year, but most of us find that it is quite simple once you do it for a while and stop thinking about how it is so unnatural, uncomfortable, and counterintuitive.

This mental denial is half the difficulty.

adsluk2000

Feb 18, 2004
UK, Midlands
Visit site
we stick someone behind a barrel then get another 3 to stand back and start firing at the one behing barrel, then the rate of fire gets uped, while trying to hit the one behind the barrel, it is good for teaching you to keep tight, it hurts like buggery to start with i can assure you, but all the battering soon teaches you to play tight, once you have mastered that try it with a gun, and a hopper full of paint and try shooting back at the other 3, opens a whole new can of worms.

its good cause if you learn to keep tight while haveing 3 people leather your barrel, imagine what your will be like when, 1 or 2 are maoderatly slap the coke can (no pun intended there :) )

get the rest of the team to stan to the side and watch what goes on, they can help the barrel guy to point out where he is messing up, or where he is bruised the most hehe