Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Teams around norwich?

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
Hey there, Me and two of my freinds are looking for two new members to join our team, we need to because the place were we will be playing is 5 man. We havent done tournaments befored but need to get into it. Also, we need anyone around the norwich area? Or example thetford.cambridge,kings lynn and so on :) message back :) Also we all have markers:)

Punter337

Domination
Nov 5, 2010
Norfolk
Hey there, Me and two of my freinds are looking for two new members to join our team, we need to because the place were we will be playing is 5 man. We havent done tournaments befored but need to get into it. Also, we need anyone around the norwich area? Or example thetford.cambridge,kings lynn and so on :) message back :) Also we all have markers:)
Hi Mate,

These guys set up there site just recently and are looking at getting onto the speedball scene i know a couple of them live in Norwich have a chat hope this helps chap....;)

http://www.npcpaintball.com/apps/blog/show/4342459-valken-partners-with-g-i-milsim

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Send steve aka woody on here mate from Loki alot of those boys are out your way and train at WOW in colchester bud ;-)