Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Teams in Kent

Swixk

Feb 6, 2014
Hey are there any already established teams in Kent or near by that are willing to take on new players? I'm 16 and at the moment I'm just doing rec ball which is fun but I just want to step my game up and go into tournament play. Let me know!

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Swixk
Are you anywhere near medway towms.
Your welcome to get a lift to bricket wood.when im training dow there.
Next time is on the 8th may

Reactions: James ECI

RyChristy

Apr 10, 2016
Swixk
Are you anywhere near medway towms.
Your welcome to get a lift to bricket wood.when im training dow there.
Next time is on the 8th may
is anyone welcome to the training sessions how can i find out more about it? me and a friend are 21 looking at getting into the sport we have basic kit

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Hey are there any already established teams in Kent or near by that are willing to take on new players? I'm 16 and at the moment I'm just doing rec ball which is fun but I just want to step my game up and go into tournament play. Let me know!
Try London Fearless,Andy Freeman is the coach .FB page will get you in touch. Lots of young,Kent based players . London Impact also from that way . London Tigers have 5 teams including a Kids team and Twizz/Mark Dale is the man to speak to .All will be friendly and should you not get on any of these,paintballers will happily put you in touch with other teams .But any of these teams would be a good place to start .