Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

teams today....

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
I've been telling you all for months he has been putting stuff in the paint! I didn't realise that it was this bad.

His evil plan has been put in motion.

Another reason, it simply reflects well on the company to be putting somthing back into the sport.

Not everything is about money you know. Most companies especially the smaller ones that are popping up now are run by people who are truely passionate about the sport, and they feel compelled to help as much as they can. Not everyone is trying to make millions out of paintball. Alot of people just love it ;)

Dont let finance direct your feelings mate, it takes the fun out of it.

daniisosta

EMPIRE PAINTBALL
Sep 30, 2006
colchester
I think one good example would be LiPS who have just pledged to refund/replace any Stako bottles purchased from them, just so their customers can still playpaintball til this whole mess is cleared up
ye but thats because it was their fault the bottles were faulty lol if they didnt refund or replace them, they would run the risk of losing all future stako sales after its all cleared up

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
ye but thats because it was their fault the bottles were faulty lol if they didnt refund or replace them, they would run the risk of losing all future stako sales after its all cleared up
Thats b0ll0cks danii :p There has been NO general recall issued on Stakos, and no other company is doing it.... I think you may have to accept - however much it sucks - that they're doing it out of love of the game and general dedication to their customers...

sorry. lol