Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

teams today....

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
That's not to say I'm not grateful for good deals I've had. But they are just that, good deals. I was buying a load of stuff for a team so they gave me a discount. How is that sponsorship?! It's bulk buying.
If Planet gave me a good deal for my team, I wouldn't bad mouth them for it, which is what this thread is about.

Actually, I'm not all that sure what this thread is about, I lost sight of the issue in all the tedium...

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
:eek:(

Okay I'm afraid to say that players not teams are ungrateful. If you take a team and you have say 10 guys in there then if they get sponsored or indeed supported 75% of them will still find something to moan about...oh we have to pay £x for £y worth of kit, or oh, we only got that free....Blakey once told me the more you give your players the more they want. From my experience I would say a big percentage of paintball players are ungrateful, greedy and downright rude!!!!!

This is something I'm very aware of and have seen it over the years with teams. Bottom line is this, be f****n grateful you got anything cos to be honest what have you done to deserve it!!!!!!

What I also find is teams have one or two people in the squad that will push sponsors and secure deals for the other 99% of the team, what do they do, sod all, sit on their ar$es and then moan that they only got a free cap cos Joe Bloggs bust his a$$ to get them something for free....if you don't like what other people are doing for you then do it your #####N self!!!!!

Next one is paint, team gets a deal where they receive 2 cases of paint a month free, other players moan the paints not good!!! Well see my last point!!!

For once I would like people to say thank you...simple as that, a simple thank you to the guy who has bust his backside pulling together free or indeed heavily discounted stuff for lazy ungrateful $hit$ that sit there and do nothing but moan and so on!!!!!

Phew....glad I got that off my chest ;)

Other side of the coin is this, 2 cases of free paint an event then paying £30 per case for another 10 IS NOT SPONSORSHIP!!!!!! If you looked at other paint suppliers on the day you would find paint for say £25 per case, you times that by 12 as this is what you shot is £300, now, you get 2 cases free and pay £30 * 10 for your "sponsored" paint then guess what £300...so, you could shoot a different brand and possibly better for the same price as shooting marbles all day....sigh...okay...I could go on for hours about this but can't be bothered!!

Sid

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Okay I'm afraid to say that players not teams are ungrateful. If you take a team and you have say 10 guys in there then if they get sponsored or indeed supported 75% of them will still find something to moan about...oh we have to pay £x for £y worth of kit, or oh, we only got that free....Blakey once told me the more you give your players the more they want. From my experience I would say a big percentage of paintball players are ungrateful, greedy and downright rude!!!!!

This is something I'm very aware of and have seen it over the years with teams. Bottom line is this, be f****n grateful you got anything cos to be honest what have you done to deserve it!!!!!!

What I also find is teams have one or two people in the squad that will push sponsors and secure deals for the other 99% of the team, what do they do, sod all, sit on their ar$es and then moan that they only got a free cap cos Joe Bloggs bust his a$$ to get them something for free....if you don't like what other people are doing for you then do it your #####N self!!!!!

Next one is paint, team gets a deal where they receive 2 cases of paint a month free, other players moan the paints not good!!! Well see my last point!!!

For once I would like people to say thank you...simple as that, a simple thank you to the guy who has bust his backside pulling together free or indeed heavily discounted stuff for lazy ungrateful $hit$ that sit there and do nothing but moan and so on!!!!!

Phew....glad I got that off my chest ;)

Other side of the coin is this, 2 cases of free paint an event then paying £30 per case for another 10 IS NOT SPONSORSHIP!!!!!! If you looked at other paint suppliers on the day you would find paint for say £25 per case, you times that by 12 as this is what you shot is £300, now, you get 2 cases free and pay £30 * 10 for your "sponsored" paint then guess what £300...so, you could shoot a different brand and possibly better for the same price as shooting marbles all day....sigh...okay...I could go on for hours about this but can't be bothered!!

Sid
SOOOOOO TRUE!

Last paragraph brings back some memories :D