Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

teams today....

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
I don't go about telling people exactly what deals we get from our sponsors but I can tell you it's more than chips and dip!

also I am impressed that we managed to get an outside sponsor!

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
I don't go about telling people exactly what deals we get from our sponsors but I can tell you it's more than chips and dip!

also I am impressed that we managed to get an outside sponsor!
who cares :p... all you need is chips and dip... i mean lets be honest.. who wants financial support when you can have CHIP AND DIP, i know which id take (and it aint the money)

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
I'll second that! A bit of Salsa and chips the night before a tourney, you cannot beat it!
A BIT of salsa? Don't you lie! 3 and a half Jars of salsa to every 4 chips more like! You have a serious addiction, you'd run poor tescos into the ground! (dips and chips wise that is! :p )

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
A BIT of salsa? Don't you lie! 3 and a half Jars of salsa to every 4 chips more like! You have a serious addiction, you'd run poor tescos into the ground! (dips and chips wise that is! :p )
now dont get me wrong i love my salsa.... but if i had that much id be on the bog all day flushing out the drainage :/

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
Heeeeeeyyyy!!! :mad: It's only 3 jars to 4 chips :rolleyes: ;)

Yeah I do 'loooooves me salsa!' and yup I do tend to over do it, but it just isnt right unless you slap a tonne of the stuff on there! :D

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
my team was sponsored by warped and tomahawk. we had all our shirts printed and used their banners on our podium finishes. we asked for nothing but was approached by jim due to our good run. it wasnt alot but it was something and for our new team it was everything. someone believed in us and it raised our game and self belief. ROCK ON WARPED SPORTS! i didnt have a choice in the decision making but i never once dissed warped, jim or tomahawk and even offered my services for the big game last year instead of playin it. some people are ungrateful but most love the support their given.. SPONSORS ARE AWESOME

MTA

Feb 15, 2007
woodhatch , reigate
if a sponcer finds out that one of there teams has been bad mouthing them i realy think they should just drop them . but speeking to a friend of mine and hes brothers team got court bitching about there sponcers and they didnt do much about it . they made them pay more money per box of paint and that was it .