The Home Of European Paintball

Tech section

magicmonkey

Life Begins In 10 Seconds
Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
if we wanted nation, we'd go to nation.

maybe its just me but i dont like threads which every 3rd post says exactly the same thing for 20+ pages, then gets digged up again by someone a month later and and the process repeats.
i understand what you mean but whats saying that will happen? all crap would head towards the graveyard and if someone feels like digging up something long gone, then at least it wont affect the whole section???

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
i understand what you mean but whats saying that will happen? all crap would head towards the graveyard and if someone feels like digging up something long gone, then at least it wont affect the whole section???
I wasnt saying that will happen, im saying thats why i dont like the nation. O yeah, and everyone on it thinks they know more than everyone else.

I think if we split up the sub forums even more there would never be any activity in most of them 80% of the time. And it would be more work for the mods.

magicmonkey

Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
I wasnt saying that will happen, im saying thats why i dont like the nation. O yeah, and everyone on it thinks they know more than everyone else.

I think if we split up the sub forums even more there would never be any activity in most of them 80% of the time. And it would be more work for the mods.

yer but were not big headed American 16 year-olds (not knocking Americans at all!) that THINK they know more about there gats than a qualified tech.

and as for the activity, this forums are going places at the moment as stated in the "busy busy" thread.

im not saying do this right now, but a possibility for the future.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
We aren't going to expand any subforum until the topic in the main forum gets overwhelmed by one subject. Either that, or if it is counter productive and actually people don't post because they don't know where it should go.

There are posts and opinions elsewhere on what the "real" figures for PbNation are but I know the guys behind well and they do good work. We don't aim to become the next Nation and there are many reasons for this. Firstly, a sense of community is easy to lose and hard to gain, the current system and how busy this place is getting is hopefully testament to the efforts of the mods and the members in keeping things heading in the right direction.

There are many things we could do, fewer things we might do and a couple that we will. The forums are going to consolidate now for a few months at least without changing much, and then we'll revisit things again, but for now I don't see the need to split everything out and just create a bunch of empty forums.

magicmonkey

Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
We aren't going to expand any subforum until the topic in the main forum gets overwhelmed by one subject. Either that, or if it is counter productive and actually people don't post because they don't know where it should go.

There are posts and opinions elsewhere on what the "real" figures for PbNation are but I know the guys behind well and they do good work. We don't aim to become the next Nation and there are many reasons for this. Firstly, a sense of community is easy to lose and hard to gain, the current system and how busy this place is getting is hopefully testament to the efforts of the mods and the members in keeping things heading in the right direction.

There are many things we could do, fewer things we might do and a couple that we will. The forums are going to consolidate now for a few months at least without changing much, and then we'll revisit things again, but for now I don't see the need to split everything out and just create a bunch of empty forums.

cool :cool:

keep up the good work guys!