Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tech t bolt problems

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
I was wanting a boss bolt but none came up for sale so i bought a tech t

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Now now Bolter let the lad decide for himself ;)

I've got a Lurker Eigenbolt in my Axe, gets super quiet, super air efficient or a balance in between. Operating pressure after a few cases to wear in the gat is now 120-130psi...

I'll have a bacon sarnie anyway if you're offering :p

Reactions: Bolter and cheyenne

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
I wanted a lurker bolt but the lad never got back to me on here :(

Il see what its like once i get a new one through the post

Reactions: cheyenne

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Of all the aftermarket bolts around you probably got the worst of the bunch,never heard much positive about the Techt bolts
I got a v2 Boss bolt + the spring kit for £25.00 delivered from Punishers over in the states

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Of all the aftermarket bolts around you probably got the worst of the bunch,never heard much positive about the Techt bolts
I got a v2 Boss bolt + the spring kit for £25.00 delivered from Punishers over in the states

I was looking for somewhere in the states but they all seem to charge a fortune in postage :(

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I was looking for somewhere in the states but they all seem to charge a fortune in postage :(
If you have to use the states, email the shop and ask them for a more competitive shipping rate.

Is it really that bad?
Depends. For the most part, there was so much faffing around just to make them work as good as stock, it was a ball ache.

Much easier to use stock, even with stock settings is good.

Shockwave board is a good upgrade though.

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
If you have to use the states, email the shop and ask them for a more competitive shipping rate.

Are they willing to do that?

Depends. For the most part, there was so much faffing around just to make them work as good as stock, it was a ball ache.

Much easier to use stock, even with stock settings is good.

Shockwave board is a good upgrade though.
I was looking at a shockwave board, whats the main differences between one of these and a standard board?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
The battery management is better, batteries last longer.

when you change the battery, there is no time limit before it resets to default settings, on the stock board you have 30seconds or less.

little functional things are slightly easier, like setting the settings and turning the eyes off is much easier. Other than that, it shoots 10.5bps like any other gun out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: MeDiC