Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tech-t bolt

Davidlancs

Dont hate the game,hate the player!
Jun 19, 2013
Lancashire,darwen
Im looking to buy a tech-t bolt on the classifieds,the guy was using it in an etha and im wondering if it will
A) fit in my etek-4lt
B) improve it in anyway

Im sure i remember seeing tech-t push bolt and a tech-t hush bolt on the market? Is one of these better than the other?
Ive had a look on the eclipse website and there not on?

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
The etha bolt will not fit your etek, also planet don't make these as they are an after market bolt. I'm not sureif they add any improvement as I have never used one.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
TechT aftermarket components are not endorsed or recommended by Planet Eclipse so they wouldn't sell them

An Etha bolt would not fit in an ETEK, completely different design.

Wether any of these sort of products improve performance is arguable. Planet guns are very well designed, balanced and setup so most of the time you're just wasting money buying 'upgrades'. I (and many here) would advise you save your money for paint/playing rather than sinking more money into what is an awesome gun already.

Davidlancs

Dont hate the game,hate the player!
Jun 19, 2013
Lancashire,darwen
Ok thanks for that,only readon i want a new bolt is that mine has a few deep scratches which im guessing will affect performance??

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
Personally mate I would get in contact by phone with planet and speak to them about getting a stock etha bolt.