Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Techroom freakshow

A1-BOY

Oct 15, 2006
it looks fine as it is, and seeing as sloth charge by the part anyway, i think, it would be v expensive. do you have a milling machine?

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
it looks fine as it is, and seeing as sloth charge by the part anyway, i think, it would be v expensive. do you have a milling machine?
I have a c'n'c at my disposal at work yeh, but I did all the ally bodywork with a pillar drill milling block and files.

Strawb, was that originaly a vision impulse?
Lol, steves noblocker is alot smaller than it looks in the pics.

A1-BOY

Oct 15, 2006
on the ego framed ion, whats the dodgy peice of microline about? and what board have you got in there?

Strawb

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Worcester
Visit site
Macrolines there so i can quickly disconnect it and unscrew the firing can to lube the bolt (no tools required :eek:).
Will look better when i get round to finishing that bit but i'm waiting for my 5.1 body to build a second one before modding this one any farther.

Board is a lucky ego board with an ion noid, seperate switching circuit between the board and noid as the board can't supply enough current for an ion noid. It's currently running a virtue chip but that will be changed to a spitfire one shortly and probably a mac noid.

Want to try the spitfire chip and mac noid in the second one before ripping this one apart again.

It works flawlessly, shot it in the masters 5 man since june without any problems.