Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TEMPLE 19th Aug !!

Tony@maxem

Performance By Design
Jul 7, 2001
England
www.MaxemProPaintball.com
Well done to all in attendence at Temple.....very well played to Nam, Shockwave Iron wolf also The Jaguars, Animal etc.
Some very great games played by all......The standard was very good from all teams and a very big thankyou to all your support in my trade stand hope to see you all on the 30th Sept....
Big thanks to Clive and Alex.....catch you all later guys...
Tony@maxem Pro-Paintball

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
As i have told no one about this,tony is not telling the full story about sunday,he left sat pm as he was traveling his exhaust split in the middle so he had to stop off to repair it,however this was a small set back for tony@maxem.

He then proceeded to that place that never sleeps,LONDON.but when he got his hotel it was shut !!!so tony@maxem had to sleep in his van still tony@maxem was not perturbed in any way .
carry on regardsless hey tony

Those of you that went to the temple will know that it pissed it down all morning and the russ steele woke up and it was sunshine,anyway back to tony @maxem he shown all his various goods to all even showing off his new Tanel dealer ship yes thats Tanels.so the day finished and eveyone made there way home,i need fuel so i stoped of at the local station to fill up,as was tony@maxem,then the bomb shell droped his van was a disel van
he has just put 20 quids worth on unleaded in is van,needless to say he was a broken man.

The point of the story is,tony posted this saying thanks to every one ie clive & alex and the teams but not once did he mention about all the problems he had.Would't it be a great place if all paintballers were the same !!

chris

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Tony@maxem

Performance By Design
Jul 7, 2001
England
LOL.....Thanks Chris ...I am still crying..hahahaha
why complain about own miss fortunes.....the tourney was great...

Still never put me off going again in sept ..30th...See you there m8......Thanks for the nice thought best regards ... tony :D

Tony@maxem

Performance By Design
Jul 7, 2001
England
Chris !!

A big thanks for the kind words Chris,

By the way when I get my shipment of the Tanels I will give you a very good deal on them m8.....just let me know what size you want m8....
Again Thanks
Tony