Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Temple 5 Man

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
Thanks to all teams at the Temple on Sunday

Thanks to all teams at the Temple on Sunday, we had a great day out, and we all really enjoyed ourselves even with the rain. Thanks to Clive again for a great Tourney, and thanks to all the Marshalls.
Look forward to seeing you all again next month
Red_Merkin
Team: Legally Mad
:D

Haffa

A-mature member
Temple

This weekends Temple was a great day!

I have one question/suggestion tho

We played three games on the round field and on none of them did we hear the 10 seconds warning or "Game On". We only new the game had started when the other team broke out.

I realise the local air traffic is a problem but is it too much to ask for some whistles? You cant mistake that.

Over all, great fun, even tho we were pounded into the mud.

Haffa.

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
thanks clive

thanks Clive, (and all the judges too) for a great day at the temple on sunday. We'll see you soon
Red.
Legally Mad

MadTommy

GEEZER
Jul 10, 2001
London
BadCompany - UK would like to thank all the teams they played thanx guys for good games. See ya next time.
--------------------------------
MadTommy
All Bad Boys Win

ROC

Jul 10, 2001
Norfolk England
Visit site
Temple

Thanks to all at Temple for a great day, it was my first tournament and I got my butt kicked, but I really enjoyed it.

I have to agree that the marshalls on the round field could have done with whistles or something as three of us behind one barricade because the other team are half way down the field before we realised the match had started, may be entertaining for the crowd but not good for either team on the field.

Anyway thanks again to all who were there.

And Mike all I have got to say is THREE and i'm sorry.

ROC