terror attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
your sounding like one of the guys from that "loose change" dvd, the one which tries to blame the US government for the 911 bombings which i belive now after watching the dvd tbh..... but persoanlly i dont think gordon brown is daft enough really...... G.W.Bush or T.Blair i wouldnt doubt one bit ....

my 2p :)

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
I hear the Daily Star is looking for a new editor I think you would fit in well:rolleyes:

In any case they were not foiled last time I checked, the stupid plebs only set themselves on fire. (Personally I would have let the second bloke burn!)

I got short changed in the boozer the other day. I am 99.9% sure the money has been diverted straight into Gordon Brown's 'UK terror for political glory' fund.
i bet people in power from teachers to your bosses to government just love you...

remind me of one of those little nodding dogs :)

i bet people in power from teachers to your bosses to government just love you...

remind me of one of those little nodding dogs :)
I dont think very highly of the Labour government for the record.

The point I am making is that to blame something like that on a newly elected leader because it happens to be coinside with another national event is a little ambitious to say the least.

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
perhaps... but most people dont think twice about how corrupt governments are and the **** they pull on a regular basis...hence when you raise an idea like this you get told to stop drinking your bong water... when in fact.. whether or not its true.. its entirely possible

perhaps... but most people dont think twice about how corrupt governments are and the **** they pull on a regular basis...hence when you raise an idea like this you get told to stop drinking your bong water... when in fact.. whether or not its true.. its entirely possible
Someone would blow the whistle for sure. Especially with opposition parties waiting for the party elect to make the slightest wrong move.

Personally I dont see Blair / Brown a terrorists in suits.

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
heh i doubt that they all sit down and talk about it in the house of parliament, if it was the case i reckon it would be 5 people max that knew about it, and certainly none of them would be members of other parties

heh i doubt that they all sit down and talk about it in the house of parliament, if it was the case i reckon it would be 5 people max that knew about it, and certainly none of them would be members of other parties
I agree that there is some interesting evidence provided regarding 9/11.

But Asian dudes in a clapped out old Jeep / Merc with a few bottles of patio gas in the rear does not sound like a govournment cou.

Status
Not open for further replies.