Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

terror attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
a valid argument nicely put to counter the point of the thread... in response... shut it :)
Thanks for that mate... and no I won't! :)

I think the point I'm trying to make is your claim honestly is so wild it's hard to take it seriously. I mean if we were in the good old USA then I could say their is a possibility that their could be a hint of truth maybe in the claim, but in Blighty I find it hard to even comprehend the notion our own government would engineer such a stunt to promote themselves.

Thier are people out their who hate the West and will use religion as an excuse to do bad things..... they prob would have done them anyway but the Irag Afghan business has added about 3 squillion gallons of unleaded to their proverbial fire...

Anyway... Irag and Afghan.. .blimey (get Mikey a bigger can of worms so he can open that for us all.)

It's a bit hard to express a view on that, becos their are so many viewpoints, but my 2p worth (probably a lot less) is that the West decided to remove the corrupt evil regimes of these countries to ensure production of oil, oh, and to free the people and introduce them to democracy and freedom. What the problem is, is that by removing the baddies from power the other evil wanna be regimes decided to go create a civil war to put themselves (another potential baddie) in power as democracy isn't in their best interest..... it's hard to help a people who can't help themselves....

I think Bush and Blair had the best interests of the world and the people at heart, but forgot to look further than the ends of their noses at what would happen after...

Phew... right Im off to do really important stuff now.. got to get my New LCD mounted on the wall.... hey ho... :D

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
I agree that there is some interesting evidence provided regarding 9/11.

But Asian dudes in a clapped out old Jeep / Merc with a few bottles of patio gas in the rear does not sound like a govournment cou.
planes hitting the twin towers didnt look like the government until you look closer and see bombs going off on the floors below only seconds before it collapses .....
roll on more conspiracy theorys :)

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
planes hitting the twin towers didnt look like the government until you look closer and see bombs going off on the floors below only seconds before it collapses .....
So that wasn't the near explosive force of one floor weakened substantially by loads of burning airplane fuel collapsing becuase of the amount of weight of half of one of the biggest skyscrapers on top of it then collapsing the whole tower due to the increased momentum of said half skyscraper..... :D

Bombs it was then.... engineering and physics out the windows.... bloody canaries with bombs flew up to the twin towers and collapsed it after the terrorists rammed a great flipping plane full of fuel into it.... :)

TV aint putting itself up and her indoors will complain if she can't watch Corrie in bed later... I'm off...

---{RoB}---

your mum, my bed
May 11, 2007
Clitheroe
www.myspace.com
Or the cctv footage of a 'plane' hitting the pentagon. Supprisingly after a 747 punched a hole in the side there were no parts of a plane to be found, and the hole made was not big enough for the plane to fit in i.e there should of been bits of it lying around outside the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.