Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tha $64,000 question...

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Is anybody really suprised by this??X-Balls not for everyone..And I think its gotta be even more discouraging for teams who have been at the top of the game for so long to all of a sudden find themselves slagging at the bottom of the pack..I mean,I know its early and all but I think we all assumed that ALL the Pro's loved X-Ball..Looks like that might not be the case..Oh well..

Man, if a team walks that would be a shock to everyone

:confused: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by headrock6
I think we all assumed that ALL the Pro's loved X-Ball..Looks like that might not be the case..Oh well..

:confused: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Someone didn't read their Feb PGI carefully enough then--:p

But it does lead one to wonder--at least it led me to wonder--how exactly some of the teams have gone about preparing to play and what was the various teams frame of mind going in?
There's a big psychological difference between cruisin' thru the prelims (mostly) tourney after tourney and facing top flight competition match after match.
Same applies not only to on field tactics in the X format but also match-ups of personnel packages. Lots of new things for teams to take into consideration beyond having fresh bodies and loaded pods ready to go between hangs.

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
February??

Originally posted by Baca Loco
Someone didn't read their Feb PGI carefully enough then--:p

Cmon Baca,I support my local news stands which just landed me the World Cup issue..Maybe you guys need to call Penn Station and get on them a little:p Ill get there though...

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
from a Euro point of view if a team were to walk away from the NXL then it would leave the NXL lookin for a new team to participate, could this be the opening in the NXL that the Russian legion were looking for?

We may well see the RL playin in the NXL yet then.......

sam

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by sjt19
from a Euro point of view if a team were to walk away from the NXL then it would leave the NXL lookin for a new team to participate, could this be the opening in the NXL that the Russian legion were looking for?

We may well see the RL playin in the NXL yet then.......

sam

Sam, the Russian entry was voted down by the NXL board a few weeks back, unless there is a drastic change of heart by at least two members of that board, the decision stands.