The Home Of European Paintball

Thank you and Please give this format a try

bug

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Essex, UK
Visit site
Good morning

I would like thank London Mayhem to join their morning fun, but I would love to thank Redskins even more in letting me play with them in the afternoon. If you get the chance please guest with these guys they are great fun and need help bringing their teams average age down.

I come from the Tigers 2 camp with the master Twizz, but due to threat of redundancy could not get across the pond with them. So decided to give this format ago and must say it was very good.

With a minmum of 4 x 15 minute games, there is the possiblity of some good game time. This is very much dependant on how many players you have, with Redskins, I ran back and ran straight through the gate and back out again because no one was ready.

Control of the buzzer is important as that's were you get the points from and subsequent kills as the other team try and get it back. Locking the field down after you have the buzzer means the other team really have to battle out hard to get you out of the key bunkers.

So again a massive thank you to mayhem and redskins for an enjoyable days balling and please give this format a try at least once.

Bug

Reactions: phil-boy and Lump

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Bug, cheers for helpling out mate, was a good afternoon though tiring with only 8 players in 2 games and 7 players for the final 2.

Was a great atmosphere and no problems at all (albeit a faulty scoreboard in the morning that delayed the morning and afternoon sessions)

Thanks to the other teams for some good games and Big thanks to John and jackie Sosta for letting us trash their front garden !!

Cant wait till next time, see you guys soon.

Phil
Redskins

Mayhem-Ginge

Mar 2, 2010
Mayhem paintball , abridge
I have not played paintball for almost 4 years i hurt so much John Sosta your an evil man for punishing me!!!!

That a side fantastic event, Formula 5 is def the best format i have ever played. I cant see how it can fail to catch on.

Ronnie Hollington (didnt realise Ross had been using my PC at work)