Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Thanks and the new site so far part 1

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
I think im just about recovering now!!!!

So as per usual we have the honours list.

A massive thanks to the following for the help in the site construction to get it playable for the CPPS.

Wayne Buttery, chief engineer and blobber/welder
Phil Curry, cheif hole driller and chop saw operator
Baffy and Sam, Netting and graffter support role
Jon Bailey and James Oakes, head of bunker cleaning dept
Vegas, morale support and soap administrator
Aki, assistant cable tie applicator
James, cheif odd job man
Gem Harris, cheif of supply and alcholol administartion
Nick Oakley, head of wiring and cable division and human fork lift
South Staffs College for machinery
Traction Equipment hire
Robbo for logistics sourcing
Simon Cole and Maxxs for netting
Buxtons for there continued help and patience when i break there machines
Then a big big thanks to Ledz, for all his and planets help would of been properly buggered without ya........i know owe him money, my soul, first and second born....but i cant get you the 45 mins of football you missed, nothing we can do about that. Still much love to the guy.

Anyone else i have missed sorry, my head is puddled still so shout out and ill happily acknowledge ya work as without all you guys i would still be sitting in a field on me own :eek:

Now for the CPPS, massive thanks to all you guys the teams, you make all the stress and strain worth it with your support and feedback. Were glad you like the new site, but its a long way off being finished article yet.

As usual a big thanks to the staff, the admin girls, the refs who performed in the hottest of the heat ive seen foe years, it cant off been easy for ya all but ya performed brilliantly!!
Thanks to the clean up crews.
Also to Disruption for stopping behind to help clear up.

Thanks to Sizzling Sue on the catering.

An enourmous thanks to the series sponsors and supporters who are really getting behind and supporting the events and teams, as you will have seen the nice new Dye tents up around the site.

As i mentioned earlier the site is not finished, we have safety fencing to go up, modify the doorways. Banners etc to go up. We actually have alot of work to do, but keep ya ideas coming in as we may have overlooked some of the smaller aspects.

Sorry if i seemed a little off or unhappy as i was extremely exhausted, nervous, anxious.......its been a very topsey turvey week with late deliveries, complications as always so it was kinda a relief come sunday evening.

Sorry if i have missed anyone out, my head is still puddled so still trying to catch my tail before campaign.

JNR-XV

www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
May 7, 2007
Basingstoke
www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
Rich, what you have done so far is not short of a miracle mate, you probably got already, if the very close to the best tourney site in the UK!..

The place was buzzin on sunday, our only regret is that we decided to leave early to watch 11 pricks get beaten by some Germans!... otherwise we would have stayed, watched the games and enjoyed the atmosphere..

Ive never seen so many smiles in a day since i last went to Alton Towers

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
You've bought the excitement back into paintball, I just cant keep away from the damn place :)

The new site is just awesome! Top job to those who put in the hard work to getting the new site up and running and looking sooo damn sexy! :)