Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Thanks BZ

Baz Scott

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2010
Essex, UK
I ordered a Rotor high capacity top shell on ebay and it happened to be from you guys. It came through nice and quick ready for this weekends paintball.

Thanks.

chrisearl89

Aug 12, 2008
Croydon/Guildford
I would also like to say thanks for the NT i ordered. its an absolutely amazing gun shoots perfectly out the box and you helped me out with the superfast delivery. Thanks so much :)

Fizzgig78

The Cartel
May 17, 2011
London
www.facebook.com
I would like to say thanks for the great level of communication, not only the conformation emails but letting me know about the fact a few bits were out of stock and offering up some alternatives and giving me a call as it was being packed prior to shipping 'Neil' I think, I bought some stuff from another store and found I was short stuff on the day of delivery 2 weeks after ordering 3 weeks later still not resolved so BZ will definitely be getting my business in the future. Cheers :)

Fizzgig78

The Cartel
May 17, 2011
London
www.facebook.com
Although I sense an playful undertone of taking the piss due to my lack of schooling ;) i before e and all that, I can hear my old dear saying it now... Anyway BZ through no fault of their own having stock issues with Dye (I was after a set of Core elbow pads XL) they sent me some XXL to try because they are same length but too big, worth a try. I like a store that stays on top of things so thanks again I spoke to another store who advertises on here, not having the stock, not BZ's fault thanks again.