Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Thanks For Round 2 Syd

Shootah

Registered Abuser
Mar 27, 2008
Diego Garcia
Just a quick thanks for Round 2 at Reading.

A great site and a great atmosphere with lots of old an new faces about.

Big name teams like Nexus and Tigers putting on a show for us on the main field, and plenty of action going on on the other two Millennium fields too.

Lots of traders, Warped, BZ and LiPS, Eve and the fella from paintball pictures, the burger van girls with their friendly smiles, hot food and drinks and the lady in the new Draxus pants shaking the Help for Heros tin (and other things :)).

Nice to see Robbo out, haven't seen him at an event for ages, but didn't hear him on the microphone.

Thanks Syd, 2009 looks like a great year for NSPL and to the refs and the other staff for putting it all on.

Shootah

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Ditto, great event matched with a great atmosphere.

If you didnt attend you missed some great action.

Looking forward to round 3.

Pikachu

Eden Designs FTW!!!!
Jun 8, 2005
North Yorkshire.
www.facebook.com
Yes, cheers to all involved with the event, it was awesome!
Ray from paintball pictures was on the verge of heat exhaustion at one point with all the running around to catch the amount of action going on, so well done for staying consious matey!!
the lady in the Draxxus trousers was Sue,Spikes better half and she was an awesome help with the help for heroes collections (i will put a complete total up soon)thank you so much for being so generous, i will be very proud to be sending the cheque to Help for Heroes from us all.
All the Refs did a great job and it was an awesome event, I think Syd will be needing some well earned down time before next months events ;)

This weekend just proved how fantastic it is to be part of the paintballing community,there was no trouble, it was a relaxed and enjoyable experience for all...THANK YOU SYD!!

Eve @ Eden Designs

Oh..Lump has generously given 2 of the new...very cushy GWC headbands to me to be sold for Help for Heroes, if you are interested please pm me.

cheers

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
I can only imagine the amount of effort and organisation it takes to run an event that big without a single hiccup (I suspect they're still tearing down the fields as I type). The refs were tireless, the vendors were out in force, and the atmosphere was the best I've ever seen. Awesome event, can't wait to do it again next month. Cheers!

Shootah

Registered Abuser
Mar 27, 2008
Diego Garcia
Ray from paintball pictures was on the verge of heat exhaustion at one point with all the running around to catch the amount of action going on, so well done for staying consious matey!!
Ah, he did look quite tired!

the lady in the Draxxus trousers was Sue,Spikes better half and she was an awesome help with the help for heroes collections
That makes sense, think I saw Spike in a Refs top too.

All the Refs did a great job and it was an awesome event,
The reffing was certainly better than some events I have been to lately and the chrono judges weren't taking the piss or rinsing unnecessary paint. The refs actually looked like they wanted to be there, without being on a power trip.

I think Syd will be needing some well earned down time before next months events ;)
Don't know how much work goes into setting up and running the event or how many people there are to do it. We tried to leave our pit area as clean and clear as we could so no one had to clear up after us, but not every team seemed to be as polite. It must be pretty bad to put on an event like that and at the end just be surrounded by everyone else's rubbish.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
there was definitely a very good buzz there yesterday, and the layout of the site was spot on. good attendance from trade again :cool: and nice to see Nexus in top form. only gripe from the day was from two players i over heard saying how nice it was to get shots wiped off from a reff all day :rolleyes:
and nice to be collecting a trophy again as its been a while. had good days ball :) well done Syd and all involved thanks

Mav2124

James Millard
Mar 13, 2007
Bristol
Was the absolutely awesome, cheers guy's. I don't know how you managed to run it flawlessly and a special thanks to the ref's on feild three. They were brilliant and i don't think i saw a bad call all day.

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
thanks for a great day, im sure you all had great fun shooting at my pink hopper, not much luck closet you got was my fingar, any way thanks to the reffs, tradestands, and syd for puting the event on, also the music was a nice thing to have,

i would also like to thank all the new teams that showed up this session was great, and thanks for the people who took over side coaching from me when i had to go play

cheers guys

bubble