Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Thanks For Round 2 Syd

f1nut2

Team Kinetic
Feb 28, 2008
St Austell
Thanks

Thanks for a great event. Great atmosphere all day. The X ball show was awesome. Cant wait for the next event. Hope we can get better result ourselves!

Cheers Craig P -Cool as Ice

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
2 months amount of work went into the preperation went into this event :)

Syd has spend the tues, wends, thurs and friday setting up these fields on site and sleeping rough through the whole time, massive thumbs up, pat on the back and hugs all round for Syd!

Saw some really good performances from div 2 teams and some heroic run throughs :D

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Like I said before guys, the NSPL has been a good event to be at, and no its even better!! I can't speak highly enough about how awesome this event, the set up was great, the Judge's were spot on and the sportsmanship between the Teams was great. All the Nexus guys that I saw were showing the other Teams tips on how to play before ad during the points and also doing some sideline coaching. At the end of the day there was loads of Teams there to watch the presantation.

So, Syd put you feet up mate cos you deserve a pat on the back, and KNOW you and your Team of workers done good.

This is a series not to be missed, I'm telling you guys book in early for the next one, you won't regret it.

So a masive thanks to Syd, and his crew and of cause to the Teams that supported this event.

Twizz, London Tiger's 2

By the way Syd, 2 Teams booked in for the next event please ;)

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
Myself and my team had a great time. I have nothing bad to say, but then I rareley do ;)

It was nice to see so many old and new faces, the set up was spot on, the weather was great, it was run smoothly, and we won a trophy which is cool!:cool:

See you all soon

Shelley x
Tempest